Windows 10: dvds created in windows 10

Discus and support dvds created in windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I made a dvd from pictures that I had taken with windows 7, I could play the dvd on my dvd player. Since upgrading to windows 10, I have not been... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JamesReed1938, Jul 16, 2019.

1. dvds created in windows 10

When I made a dvd from pictures that I had taken with windows 7, I could play the dvd on my dvd player. Since upgrading to windows 10, I have not been able to do it. Why? If not, then why was this option taken away?

:)

JamesReed1938, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 Home DVD not working

Hi,

We need to clarify a couple of information for us to better understand your concern about Windows 10 DVD. Please answer these two questions:

• Were you the one who created the Windows 10 DVD that you have? If so, can you please tell the step-by-step process on how you created it?
    • What is the exact issue that you're experiencing when you attempt to use your Windows 10 DVD?

Argel Obm, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

dvds created in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

dvds created in windows 10

1. dvds created in windows 10 - Similar Threads - dvds created

2. what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds: what app or program can i use to burn cds and dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-app-or-program-can-i-use-to-burn-cds-and-dvds/ea31350d-2800-4b65-af16-acd1a20a9a72
  3. Optical drive can read any cd, can burn dvds, but cannot burn cds since Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optical drive can read any cd, can burn dvds, but cannot burn cds since Windows 10 updates: I've had this problem on and off for a long time. Windows updates, and all of a sudden, I cannot burn music CDs. It plays them, reads them, and runs programs from them with no problem, burns dvds without issue. But burning a music cd results in failure and "write error"...
  4. Cannot burn DVDs since Windows update that I did 4 days ago.

Cannot burn DVDs since Windows update that I did 4 days ago.: Windows had me do an update last week and since then I cannot burn discs anymore. When I put a disc in, I get a box that says it is preparing to format, but this just cycles for a couple minutes before I get an error message stating format could not be completed, and then...
  5. dvd can not read dvds that have been read in the past

dvd can not read dvds that have been read in the past: using a built in dvd drive, but receiving this error: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) Computer Asus Q550L, Windows 10 ver latest...
  6. Playback DVDs

Playback DVDs: My DVD player continues to default to VLC. I don't want VLC. I want Windows Media player. Please, someone, provide me with some advice. Can I make Windows Media Player the default ?...
  7. Why doesn't Windows Media Player Version 12 play DVDs automatically when inserted into the...

Why doesn't Windows Media Player Version 12 play DVDs automatically when inserted into the...: Media Player is my default app. In Win 7 and Vista, when Inserting a DVD into the drive, the DVD starts playing automatically in Media Player, but not in Win 10. What's the reason for this? And can it be corrected?...
  8. problem playing DVDs after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10

problem playing DVDs after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10: After upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 I cant play my DVDs .Looks like I have no Media player anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-playing-dvds-after-upgrading-from-windows/2f6c63ba-5e36-43f2-8d38-569940d27f9a
  9. Laptop dvd player won’t read dvds

Laptop dvd player won’t read dvds: Dear all, I’ve tried almost everything suggested about this problem but alas, it still doesn’t work. My dvd player stopped working a while ago, but it still can play old games on CD’s. I’ve deleted the drivers and it didn’t help at all. I updated to windows 10 a few weeks...
  10. CD/DVD drive not reading DVDs

CD/DVD drive not reading DVDs: My CD/DVD drive cannot read/write to DVD, yet it reads and writes to CDs! The Device Manages shows that the drive is working normally, yet when I insert a DVD, I get the error message "no media"! I have tried uninstalling the drive and re-installing it, but the fault...