Windows 10: dvds created in windows 10

Discus and support dvds created in windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I made a dvd from pictures that I had taken with windows 7, I could play the dvd on my dvd player. Since upgrading to windows 10, I have not been... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JamesReed1938, Jul 16, 2019.

1. dvds created in windows 10

When I made a dvd from pictures that I had taken with windows 7, I could play the dvd on my dvd player. Since upgrading to windows 10, I have not been able to do it. Why? If not, then why was this option taken away?

:)

JamesReed1938, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 Home DVD not working

Hi,

We need to clarify a couple of information for us to better understand your concern about Windows 10 DVD. Please answer these two questions:

• Were you the one who created the Windows 10 DVD that you have? If so, can you please tell the step-by-step process on how you created it?
    • What is the exact issue that you're experiencing when you attempt to use your Windows 10 DVD?

Argel Obm, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

dvds created in windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

dvds created in windows 10

1. dvds created in windows 10 - Similar Threads - dvds created

2. Windows reading some DVDs, not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reading some DVDs, not others: Trying to watch DVD movies on my laptop and some of them are viewable while others aren't. The ones that do not work just say "Please insert a disc and it seems that it's 50/50. Nothing else is wrong. Do I need special software or drivers?My Laptop is a Lenovo V570. The DVD...
  3. Windows reading some DVDs, not others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reading some DVDs, not others: Trying to watch DVD movies on my laptop and some of them are viewable while others aren't. The ones that do not work just say "Please insert a disc and it seems that it's 50/50. Nothing else is wrong. Do I need special software or drivers?My Laptop is a Lenovo V570. The DVD...
  4. Windows reading some DVDs, not others

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. does the windows dvd player burn DVDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does the windows dvd player burn DVDs: i need to be able to copy my home movies that are on dvd to the computer and then burn to new dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-dvd-player-burn-dvds/701c33f4-4c32-41f4-b3a5-e18488367019
  6. does the windows dvd player burn DVDs

does the windows dvd player burn DVDs: i need to be able to copy my home movies that are on dvd to the computer and then burn to new dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-dvd-player-burn-dvds/701c33f4-4c32-41f4-b3a5-e18488367019
  7. read errors when ripping dvds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read errors when ripping dvds: hello, lately, when i try to rip a purchased DVD to add to my plex library, i get a "there are read errors" message this happened when i bought the Mission Impossible tv series box set there are several DVDs where the error message appeared is this a disc issue or an issue...
  8. read errors when ripping dvds

read errors when ripping dvds: hello, lately, when i try to rip a purchased DVD to add to my plex library, i get a "there are read errors" message this happened when i bought the Mission Impossible tv series box set there are several DVDs where the error message appeared is this a disc issue or an issue...
  9. read errors when ripping dvds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bill Gates is a pedophile and Windows 11 won't play DVDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bill Gates is a pedophile and Windows 11 won't play DVDs: My first problem is that Bill Gates racked up more frequent flyer miles to Little St. James than I did for Domino's loyalty points in college. My second problem is that Windows 11 is so poorly designed it won't even recognize a DVD inserted into the drive of a laptop that it...