Windows 10: DVDSetup failed to load hardware monitor driver!

Discus and support DVDSetup failed to load hardware monitor driver! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello folks I did a clean install on an extra PC of mine and had some issues. MSI Z87-G41 MotherBoard, I believe it was new in 2014 or 15.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by asusG, Dec 22, 2018.

1. asusG Win User

DVDSetup failed to load hardware monitor driver!

Hello folks

I did a clean install on an extra PC of mine and had some issues.

MSI Z87-G41 MotherBoard, I believe it was new in 2014 or 15.

Downloaded Win10 Pro 64 today from MS and did a Clean install v1809 , Win10 Pro, build 17763.107

Ethernet is unplugged during install.

At desktop try to run MB DVD.

MB DVD won'r run I get message - ' DVDSetup failed to load hardware monitor driver! This program must run as administrator'

I tried Shawn Brink tutorial and I wasn't able to be successful finding Run as Admin selection on any of the options on tutorial to run MB DVD.

Run as Administrator in Windows 10

I right click on E: which is MB dvd and there is no Run as admin to select.

I open MB dvd and right click Autorun , again no Run as admin to select.

*Open MB DVD and right click DVD Setup application, selected / clicked Run as Administrator, and still get DVDSetup failed to load hardware monitor driver! This program must run as administrator'..I ran as Admin and it still won't run.

Device manager has 3 flags, under other devices.

PCI simple communications controller,SMBUS & unknown device.

I was able to manually install PCI simple communications controller & unknown device in device mgr. from MB DVD, but was unable to manually install SMBUS.

Still have one flag at this point in device mgr = SMBUS

Connected ethernet and device mgr is clear, no SMBUS flag. Win10 is activated

Apparently MS installed SMBUS driver after I connected to internet.*Smile

Device mgr. is now clear, so I again tried MB DVD and get same message. 'DVDSetup failed to load hardware monitor driver! This program must run as administrator'

PC is running good but curious as to why did I, and why am I still getting that admin message ?

Did microsoft blacklist this MB DVD on Win10 ?

Why isn't 'Run as Administrator' visible with right click on a lot of things?

Again PC is running good , just curious as to the three questions above, and some explanation please.

Thanks

:)

asusG, Dec 22, 2018
  2. msbasar Win User

Failed to Load Hardware Monitor Driver !

I've just reset my desktop pc to factory setting with wipe drive option.

after resetting when I wanted to install mainboard driver through DVD,

it didn't open and show this message "Failed to Load Hardware Monitor Driver ! "

I did uninstall and then install dvd driver, didn't work.

please help

msbasar, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Failed to Load Hardware Monitor Driver !

Hi,

There are multiple reasons why you are receiving the Failed to load hardware monitor driver error message. To best address your concern, we recommend contacting the
    Original Equipment Manufacturer of your device. This way they can further isolate your concern and provide you the best possible resolution.

If you have other questions, feel free to respond to this post.

Kristine Arp, Dec 22, 2018
  4. msbasar Win User

failed to load hardware monitor driver

DVDSetup failed to load hardware monitor driver! e0a248ae-d88b-45af-9feb-2bcc726f6273?upload=true.png

ERROR :

Failed to load Hardware Monitor Driver

This program must run as administrator

WARNING :

a digitally signed driver is required

Finally :

windows blocked the installation of digitally unsigned driver. uninstall the program or device that uses the driver and check the publisher's website for a digitally signed version of the driver.

Although i have original digitally signed dvds for drivers that came with msi gaming 970 motherboard & Nvidia GeForce GTI 1060 6gb graphic card but i am still getting this errors.

is there any solution for this error

msbasar, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. DVDSetup failed to load hardware monitor driver! - Similar Threads - DVDSetup failed load

2. The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...: I get this error every time I start my HP pavilon gaming laptop and then the internal screen does not work while any display plugged into the hdmi port works fine....
  3. The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...: I get this error every time I start my HP pavilon gaming laptop and then the internal screen does not work while any display plugged into the hdmi port works fine....
  4. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I have been getting freezes and then blue screens and event viewer has told me this: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_371717AA&REV_05\3&11583659&2&20. This driver is for Intel Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant. Every...
  5. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I have been getting freezes and then blue screens and event viewer has told me this: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_371717AA&REV_05\3&11583659&2&20. This driver is for Intel Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant. Every...
  6. Fix Failed to load Hardware Monitor driver on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Failed to load Hardware Monitor driver on Windows PC: [ATTACH]The Failed to load Hardware Monitor driver, This program must run as an administrator error message usually occurs when you try to install a driver from a DVD/USB. These drivers are usually used to install drivers for the motherboard and monitor on your Windows PC and...
  7. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: This warning shows up in my System Log just after a reboot. Any ideas what is causing this? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 3/25/2021 11:38:40 AM Event ID: 219 Task Category: 212 Level: Warning Keywords:...
  8. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_046D&PID_0AAA&MI_03&Col02\7&26d7e364&0&0001. I keep getting this warning message in the event viewer on Windows 10 version 2004 I have a Logitech g pro x headset I have removed the driver also the logitech...
  9. WUDFRd Driver Failed to Load

WUDFRd Driver Failed to Load: I was upgrading Windows 10 today when I got Driver WUDFRd Driver load issue. I don't know what caused it. The event ID was 219. I tried to run the windows updates to have it fixed but it didn't work out! please help me out here to solve this issue. Thanks! 105916
  10. Failed to load hardware monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load hardware monitor: I did reset my pc clean then when the reset if finish. I was gonna install msi hardware mobo then when I click auto play on the cd then I'm getting error ''Failed to load hardware monitor this program must run as administrator'' I'm new to windows 10 84163

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to load hardware monitor driver this program must run as administrator

2. failed to load device monitor

3. failed to load monitor driver this program must run as administrator

4. DVDsetup failed to load hardware monitor driver This program must run as administrator,
  5. dvdsetup run has administrator,
  6. dvdsetup filed to load hardware,
  7. dvdsetup failed