Windows 10: DVI Output is Corrupted

Discus and support DVI Output is Corrupted in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My dual link DVI-D output is completely going haywire right now. For two months, I’ve been using DVI because my 144hz monitor doesn’t have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KyayrTucker, Jul 8, 2019.

1. DVI Output is Corrupted

My dual link DVI-D output is completely going haywire right now. For two months, I’ve been using DVI because my 144hz monitor doesn’t have a displayport (but my GPU does). Until three days ago where it just boots up an enlarged post screen and then goes to black. I uninstalled my drivers and removed my GPU and when I did that the output was stuck to 800x600p and then fades to black again after two minutes. Safe mode looks perfectly fine. I tried a Single Link dvi and it gave me the same result. Any suggestions.

DVI Output is Corrupted [​IMG]

:)

KyayrTucker, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Brenda Win User

Sapphire X850XT -- no DVI output

I recently installed an x850xt card w/vga and dvi output, but the dvi output is giving me no signal. I'm using the drivers shipped with the card (see system specs for what info I have), and have tried both single and dual link cable. DVI-D is not performing, and I'm about to try DVI-I to see if that addresses the situation. So far all I've been able to figure out is that I'm not the only person who's had this problem. Any suggestions?

Brenda, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Sapphire X850XT -- no DVI output

First I would try downloading the latest drivers from ATi's website: https://support.ati.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=1154
    I noticed you have the XP Windows Media Center version, so the link I gave you should be the drivers you need. NOTE: Since you have an odd-ball version of XP, the normal XP drivers may not work for you, which may be what you installed (?). Post again after trying that and let me know how it goes *Smile DVI Output is Corrupted :) Good Luck!

EDIT: Make sure to install the first two on the list!!!

Microsoft .NET Framework Download
    1 of 2 22.4 04/06/06 This is a required download.
    (NOTE: Run this, select the "Repair" option when it prompts you and continue to the next step)

&

Catalyst Control Center Package Download
    2 of 2 34.8 06/26/06 Display and WDM Drivers included in this bundle

error_f0rce, Jul 8, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

DVI Output is Corrupted

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

DVI Output is Corrupted

1. DVI Output is Corrupted - Similar Threads - DVI Output Corrupted

2. Only DVI port outputs video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only DVI port outputs video: I've reinstalled windows recently and changed the monitor. PC used to work with Display Port or HDMI and card also has DVI. Now no port neither in graphics card or motherboard besides DVI has video output. When plugging something into Graphics Card HDMI, Nvidia Control panel...
  3. Only DVI port outputs video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only DVI port outputs video: I've reinstalled windows recently and changed the monitor. PC used to work with Display Port or HDMI and card also has DVI. Now no port neither in graphics card or motherboard besides DVI has video output. When plugging something into Graphics Card HDMI, Nvidia Control panel...
  4. Only DVI port outputs video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?: Hi Community, here's the thing. I have two HDMI monitors, one conneced to an HDMI port and one to a DVI both give sound, even the DVI but I cannot make both of them give sound at the same time. Windows lists them both as one output source, and only the first monitor that I...
  6. Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?: Hi Community, here's the thing. I have two HDMI monitors, one conneced to an HDMI port and one to a DVI both give sound, even the DVI but I cannot make both of them give sound at the same time. Windows lists them both as one output source, and only the first monitor that I...
  7. Sound output through 2 HDMI monitors HDMI and DVI ports?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cant get the DVI output to work properly on Intel HD 4400

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant get the DVI output to work properly on Intel HD 4400: i turned on my pc and the dvi connector on the pc wasnt working. after a lot of messing about i found that disabling the graphics and re-enabling would get the dvi output to work. the problem is that every time i reboot the pc the dvi stops working again. can anyone please...
  9. RX 570 is freesync but only DVI output available? What gives?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    RX 570 is freesync but only DVI output available? What gives?: I don't understand there is a card I have - rx 570 with only one port DVI, no VGA, no HDMI, no DP so no freesync then?
  10. DVI screen corruption - need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    DVI screen corruption - need help: I have a Gateway Desktop computer (upgraded to Win 10 from Win Vista). I have had DVI screen corruption problem. I tried to fix the problem, and the situation got worse and worse, to the point that I was thinking to reformat the hard disk and reinstall Win 10. If DVI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corrupt dvi on hp computer