Windows 10: DVM

Discus and support DVM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Anyone know how to increase the Dedicated Video Memory ? I have a lot available but only a portion is used. How do I increase it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tyrese scott, Jul 21, 2019.

1. DVM

Anyone know how to increase the Dedicated Video Memory ? I have a lot available but only a portion is used. How do I increase it?

:)

tyrese scott, Jul 21, 2019

2. Upgrade on my PC

Hi Davidson,

Changing your (DVM) Dedicated Video Memory's allocation can be done in your computer's
    BIOS setup. However, some machines have a DVM limit. To better assist you with this concern, we suggest contacting your computer's manufacturer. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Should you have other questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Multiple old mpavbase.dvm Files

Hi Oli,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

1. Where exactly are these files located?

2. When you say 120.9, are you referring to the size(MB)?

3. Are you able to open these files?

Files with .dvm extension are associated with DVM movie file format. In order to identify if these are movie files or temporary files, I would suggest you to check if you are able to play the files and let us know the result.

Do get back to us with the response.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 21, 2019
  4. DVM

Upgrade on my PC

How do I upgrade my DVM from 64mb to 512mb, I have a total available graphic memory of 1551mb?

Davidson Orji, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

DVM