Windows 10: DVR IN PC

Discus and support DVR IN PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why? when I activate the dvr of the computer, and when I record the previous minute when I'm going to watch the video, it loses its image it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fernandosalazar3, Mar 7, 2019.

1. DVR IN PC

Why? when I activate the dvr of the computer, and when I record the previous minute when I'm going to watch the video, it loses its image

it's not recording well

for example in apex, when I record the above, and I see the video, the video is left with the image in white. In fortnite the image is paralyzed. and in all cases I only listen to the audios and I do not see the video

:)

fernandosalazar3, Mar 7, 2019

2. Game DVR problem

Hi Mayan,

There are hardware requirements that you need to check before you can use the Game DVR on Windows 10. To check the hardware requirements, you may visit this

link

If your PC meets the hardware requirements and you are still unable to use the Game DVR, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver on your computer by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Game DVR

Sometimes, a recording doesn't end correctly. When that happens, you'll need to restart Game DVR to fix the problem. Here are the steps:

• Close the game.
    • In the search box on the Windows taskbar, enter Task manager, and then select that desktop app.
    • In Task Manager, select More details.
    • In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast DVR server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    • Restart the game and try recording again.

Catherine Cus., Mar 7, 2019
  4. DVR IN PC

Windows 10 DVR No Audio (Whens this going to be fixed)

Hi,

Thank you for sharing us the details.

To assist you better I would like to know, what is the make and model of DVR?

Since the DVR is connected using USB, I suggest you to go to the device manager and uninstall/reinstall the DVR driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Universal serial bus to expand, right click on the
      device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the DVR driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the
    DVR driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, I recommend you to go to the DVR manufacturer website and download the latest updated DVR driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try
    installing the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

DVR IN PC

1. DVR IN PC - Similar Threads - DVR

2. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a game" setting on the game bar and ive also disabled record in the background when...
  3. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a game" setting on the game bar and ive also disabled record in the background when...
  4. POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  5. POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  6. Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  7. Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings

Windows 10/11 No Audio output in Game DVR Recordings: This isn't a question at all but a possible solution to a problem that has plagued myself and others for a few years now.This evening I found a fix for me.I have had issues with Game DVR on and off over the years where you record some game footage and find there is no audio...
  8. Cannot transfer A/V from Sony DVR via TB3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot transfer A/V from Sony DVR via TB3: My Laptop is a 2023 DELL G7700 running Windows 11 HOME, i7 Gen 10 processor. I am using a freeware software program called WinDV, which has been around over 15 years and works well on Windows machines, at least up through Intel Gen9 processors. The program opens OK. Device...
  9. Cannot transfer A/V from Sony DVR via TB3

Cannot transfer A/V from Sony DVR via TB3: My Laptop is a 2023 DELL G7700 running Windows 11 HOME, i7 Gen 10 processor. I am using a freeware software program called WinDV, which has been around over 15 years and works well on Windows machines, at least up through Intel Gen9 processors. The program opens OK. Device...
  10. I cannot get video to transfer from my Sony DVR using Firewire to Thunderbolt 3 port

I cannot get video to transfer from my Sony DVR using Firewire to Thunderbolt 3 port: The Device manager sees the Sony DVR and says it is working OK. I hear the PC ding noise when it connects. I have all the proper Apple dongles and cables to convert from 4 wire on port on DVR to Thunderbolt 3 port on Laptop. All the BIOS settings are set to ON for TB3 and...