Windows 10: dwm 100 gpu ussage

Discus and support dwm 100 gpu ussage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I'm playing games, my graphics card usage jumps to 100 and when I look at it, I see that dwm.exe is using 90% of the time, and this happens very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammed Furkan Coşandal, Feb 7, 2022.

1. dwm 100 gpu ussage

When I'm playing games, my graphics card usage jumps to 100 and when I look at it, I see that dwm.exe is using 90% of the time, and this happens very often and it undermines my gaming experience, please help

:)

Muhammed Furkan Coşandal, Feb 7, 2022

2. Dwm and csrss using my gpu

Hey so the dwm and csrss using my gpu while im moving window folder(dwm) and while im moving cursor (csrss) and each of them can use 10% or higher

And when im in csgo there is 10% of use of it (dwm) and 20% for.csgo im wondering if its okey or not

liorgordon, Feb 7, 2022
  3. Pavel Bl. Win User
    High RAM ussage.

My ram ussage stucked at 80 - 90%. Please help.

Pavel Bl., Feb 7, 2022
  4. dwm 100 gpu ussage

ricardobohner, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

dwm 100 gpu ussage

1. dwm 100 gpu ussage - Similar Threads - dwm 100 gpu

2. DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop: This started happening a few days ago booted up my pc and when i login its very laggy and black screens i see that system and DWM are using 80% of my gpu. ive had this computer for 2 years now running every game at 100+fps and no issues ever i am on day 3 of fixes now and...
  3. DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop: This started happening a few days ago booted up my pc and when i login its very laggy and black screens i see that system and DWM are using 80% of my gpu. ive had this computer for 2 years now running every game at 100+fps and no issues ever i am on day 3 of fixes now and...
  4. DWM extreme GPU usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DWM extreme GPU usage.: For example when I move a chrome tab on my desktop the DWM will take up literally 40-80% of my gpu. It sometimes even closes out all tabs and sometimes crashes my whole computer and blue screens me. It’s not malware, drivers, or my graphics card. I’ve tried with different...
  5. DWM extreme GPU usage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM extreme GPU usage.: For example when I move a chrome tab on my desktop the DWM will take up literally 40-80% of my gpu. It sometimes even closes out all tabs and sometimes crashes my whole computer and blue screens me. It’s not malware, drivers, or my graphics card. I’ve tried with different...
  6. DWM extreme GPU usage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. dwm 100 gpu ussage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm 100 gpu ussage: When I'm playing games, my graphics card usage jumps to 100 and when I look at it, I see that dwm.exe is using 90% of the time, and this happens very often and it undermines my gaming experience, please help...
  8. DWM excessive GPU utilization while gaming

DWM excessive GPU utilization while gaming: hello good afternoon friends :, I have a problem of excessive use of the GPU for the DWM process, I tried everything that appears in the forums and I cannot find the solution. I have an ASUS ROG STRIX notebook with two gpu, an intel 630 integrated and an NVDIA 1050...
  9. Windows 10 100% Disk ussage

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 100% Disk ussage: Hiya, I had the same problem 2 months ago and I couldn't find a solution. I end up re-install windows and all the programs on my PC. After an update the windows will use 100% of my disk. On task manager will not show which task is using the HD so it must be a system task. I...
  10. Dwm and csrss using my gpu

Dwm and csrss using my gpu: Hey so the dwm and csrss using my gpu while im moving window folder(dwm) and while im moving cursor (csrss) and each of them can use 10% or higher And when im in csgo there is 10% of use of it (dwm) and 20% for.csgo im wondering if its okey or not...