Windows 10: DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll

Discus and support DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; randomly when i open an application my monitor turns black for a few seconds then returning to normal it happens only ones when i boot up my PC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deus Lucifer, Mar 22, 2023.

1. DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll

randomly when i open an application my monitor turns black for a few seconds then returning to normal it happens only ones when i boot up my PC and starting using it for a period of time but when i play games and so far tested it with 5 games so far and 4 out the 5 games causes the black screen in which the monitor looses signal and the only way to turn the monitor back on is to manually restart/shutdown the pc either from pressing the power button or manually on the keyboard. the times in which the monitor looses signal is some what random and only a few games have a constant area in which

:)

Deus Lucifer, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll

1. DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll - Similar Threads - DWM crash Faulting

2. Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulting module name: OLEAUT32.dll Error: Hiya,I am trying to launch a 3D map editor called Radiant Black but keep getting this error in event viewer. The program will start launching then crash with no error displayed.I have noticed rarely the program will open, maybe once every 100 attempts.I have tried the...
  3. DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll Causing black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll Causing black screen: when i play games and so far tested it with 5 games so far and 4 out the 5 games causes the black screen in which the monitor looses signal and the only way to turn the monitor back on is to manually restart/shutdown the pc either from pressing the power button or manually on...
  4. DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll Causing black screen

DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll Causing black screen: when i play games and so far tested it with 5 games so far and 4 out the 5 games causes the black screen in which the monitor looses signal and the only way to turn the monitor back on is to manually restart/shutdown the pc either from pressing the power button or manually on...
  5. DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll Causing black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll

DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll: randomly when i open an application my monitor turns black for a few seconds then returning to normal it happens only ones when i boot up my PC and starting using it for a period of time but when i play games and so far tested it with 5 games so far and 4 out the 5 games...
  7. DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM crash and Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll: randomly when i open an application my monitor turns black for a few seconds then returning to normal it happens only ones when i boot up my PC and starting using it for a period of time but when i play games and so far tested it with 5 games so far and 4 out the 5 games...
  8. What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll

What is Faulting module name: COMCTL32.dll: Windows 10, 21H2 JapaneseRe-installed around 2022, July 20I used to use a music making software on Windows Vista, I re-installed it on Windows 10 computer. It is working but some time all of sudden it exit the program. I checked the Event View and translated Japanese in to...
  9. Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Faulting module name: MSVCR120.dll: Hello, I have a digitally purchased version of Adobe Premiere Elements 15. Despite having no issues for several years of use, suddenly Adobe Elements 15 will not launch on my PC Dell latitude e7440. Once launched the application spends a few moments initializing before it...
  10. Faulting application name: conhost.exe, and Faulting module name: ConhostV2.dll

Faulting application name: conhost.exe, and Faulting module name: ConhostV2.dll: Trying to determine cause of crashes, multiple devices occurring at 3 different times in the day (i.e. 8762 crashes on 2002 devices yesterday) . Affecting Windows 7 64bit and Windows 10 64 bit, Enterprise Doesn't indicate any specific application. No dump files. Errors...