Windows 10: dwm.exe and csrss.exe high GPU usage.

Discus and support dwm.exe and csrss.exe high GPU usage. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I move mouse or scroll website dwm.exe can go up to 18% GPU usage and csrss.exe can go up to 14%. If I just let the mouse settle both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DevSharma_1, Sep 20, 2021.

1. dwm.exe and csrss.exe high GPU usage.

Every time I move mouse or scroll website dwm.exe can go up to 18% GPU usage and csrss.exe can go up to 14%. If I just let the mouse settle both processes return to 0.1% GPU usage. Can also be done by opening and closing start menu. I do not understand why such a basic thing would use so much of the GPU and it really can affect games if these 2 processes spike like that. Is there any way to fix this? also used windows 10 setup iso to install some updates today because explorer seemed to crash sometimes and before that csrss.exe did not go up like that.My SpecsOS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bitProcessor

:)

DevSharma_1, Sep 20, 2021

2. Dwm and csrss using my gpu

Hey so the dwm and csrss using my gpu while im moving window folder(dwm) and while im moving cursor (csrss) and each of them can use 10% or higher

And when im in csgo there is 10% of use of it (dwm) and 20% for.csgo im wondering if its okey or not

liorgordon, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Desktop Window Manager High GPU Usage in Windows 10

Hey everyone,

i got the same Problem since two days. My PC configuration is a Gigabyte 2070 Super 8GB and a Ryzen 7 3700X and ive got every update from Windows and Geforce experience. I am wondering why Windows doesnt said anything to this Problem after seeing this thread
    being 20 Pages Long. Does anybody tried These Solutions
    https://appuals.com/fix-desktop-window-manager-high-cpu-usage-dwm-exe/
    ?

First i thought the cause is Google Chrome because it made high gpu and Volt usage too but after an uninstall the Problem was still there.

Is there any Suggestion how to solve the Problem. If this link is working please tell me.

Supergamerbro28, Sep 20, 2021
  4. LiorG Win User

dwm.exe and csrss.exe high GPU usage.

Desktop Window Manager High GPU Usage in Windows 10

Im having same issue whem im moving my cursor or any window it can use up to 35% of gpu ( dwm and csrss) even without gpu installed and the cpu usage goes up to 2%

But when im putting at nvidia 3d dwm to prefare maximum performance and restart my pc the desktop usage goes to 6% maximum but still in games that i had tested yet in the games csgo and apex legends the usage is about 5% when game running for both games
    , cod mw was using 99% cpu , and 36% dwm with 0% game usage (so this game could be the issue of so high usage) will test later pubg and fortnite

For some reason when im closing tab gpu usage is spiking to 100% for milisec

Help microsoft!!! And other companies

When doing nothing all is at 0.1%

Without gpu 0-3d but when moving it has gpu 0 3d agian

LiorG, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

dwm.exe and csrss.exe high GPU usage.

1. dwm.exe and csrss.exe high GPU usage. - Similar Threads - dwm exe csrss

2. DWM extreme GPU usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DWM extreme GPU usage.: For example when I move a chrome tab on my desktop the DWM will take up literally 40-80% of my gpu. It sometimes even closes out all tabs and sometimes crashes my whole computer and blue screens me. It’s not malware, drivers, or my graphics card. I’ve tried with different...
  3. DWM extreme GPU usage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM extreme GPU usage.: For example when I move a chrome tab on my desktop the DWM will take up literally 40-80% of my gpu. It sometimes even closes out all tabs and sometimes crashes my whole computer and blue screens me. It’s not malware, drivers, or my graphics card. I’ve tried with different...
  4. DWM extreme GPU usage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit: Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330). I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in...
  6. DWM high memory usage

DWM high memory usage: So recently i've noticed that Desktop Window Manager has been using A LOT of memory 5.3gb and i have no idea how to fix it. Processor intel i5-9600k 3.70ghz ram-16gb OS build- 19042.804 Nvidia rtx2070...
  7. DWM EXE high memory, anyone know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DWM EXE high memory, anyone know how to fix it: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/u7m40go4z8b61.png?width=666&format=png&auto=webp&s=a54ff7e9c58e02b4417c2abc2d4682e8e03c2e36 submitted by /u/mr_griffon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kx0o1w/dwm_exe_high_memory_anyone_know_how_to_fix_it/
  8. Dwm and csrss using my gpu

Dwm and csrss using my gpu: Hey so the dwm and csrss using my gpu while im moving window folder(dwm) and while im moving cursor (csrss) and each of them can use 10% or higher And when im in csgo there is 10% of use of it (dwm) and 20% for.csgo im wondering if its okey or not...
  9. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...
  10. csrss and dwm processes High GPU Usage causing stutterings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    csrss and dwm processes High GPU Usage causing stutterings: Today a problem started randomly. My desktop is stuttering, Youtube, anything. But when i disable AMD Radeon display on Device Manager, it stopps the stuttering, i already tried to reinstall graphic drivers, but any version i install, keeps the stutterings. So the only option...