Windows 10: dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram

Discus and support dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] Just using Windows normally, then saw this process using a massive amount of ram. Previously it was just lower than 300mb at most times. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/buju-buju, Mar 3, 2021.

1. dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram

dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram [​IMG]

Just using Windows normally, then saw this process using a massive amount of ram. Previously it was just lower than 300mb at most times. Any help please?

These are my specifications:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHzInstalled RAM: 20.0 GB (19.9 GB usable)Samsung Evo SSD 500gb (Windows Directory) and 2tb HDDGPU: Intel UHD 620 and Nvidia MX 150Windows 10 Dev Channel Build 21322

PS: Sorry for my english and thanks!

https://preview.redd.it/dsiql548axk...bp&s=ff4da0b91a0a723b3effbbca93d01ec1c4821e7d

submitted by /u/buju-buju
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/buju-buju, Mar 3, 2021
  2. ricardobohner, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 3, 2021
  4. dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram

1. dwm.exe using a massive amount of ram - Similar Threads - dwm exe using

2. conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.: conhost.exe as shown in the screenshot is using high amounts of memory. When I first booted up my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 it was at 2000 MEGABYTES! 2 WHOLE gigabytes of ram...Things I have tried:Step 1: Run the SFC.Click on the Start button, Type CMD.Right click on CMD...
  3. conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.: conhost.exe as shown in the screenshot is using high amounts of memory. When I first booted up my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 it was at 2000 MEGABYTES! 2 WHOLE gigabytes of ram...Things I have tried:Step 1: Run the SFC.Click on the Start button, Type CMD.Right click on CMD...
  4. dwm exe taking too much ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dwm exe taking too much ram: so, ive had this problem few weeks ago, and it annoys me because i had to restart almost everyday. hope someone could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwm-exe-taking-too-much-ram/e8a7fb6d-a9c2-4c4a-b2e4-c6a4376104bf
  5. Amount of RAM that win10 os is using

Amount of RAM that win10 os is using: why is my system is using so much amount of ram even I am not running any application? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amount-of-ram-that-win10-os-is-using/3bb151ae-70ba-4e2a-8c1a-fc5b3ba9b34b
  6. Weird amount of RAM being used

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird amount of RAM being used: Hey everyone, So i recently bought more RAM for my work pc. Just did a small upgrade from 4GB to 8GB. I've been using it for like a week now, and every single day i notice that Task Manager shows im using like 50% RAM, but i dont. In these screenshots you can see that Opera...
  7. dwm using too much RAM

in Windows 10 Customization
    dwm using too much RAM: My dwm.exe is using more than 1.5 gigs of my RAM at times when I have 3 windows open. I7-9750H 8GB 2666mhz RAM in single channel How can I decrease it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwm-using-too-much-ram/15cc45dd-0b8d-46a1-bad5-fd966aa635d0
  8. Chromium using huge amounts of RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chromium using huge amounts of RAM: I just noticed even having one tab open on chromium(dev version) has me using 0.5 GB ram. There are like 14 processes open. What's the deal here or am I mistaken? submitted by /u/Mamba28 [link] [comments]...
  9. 'Intel Technology Access - Service' suddenly using massive amounts of RAM - what's going on?

'Intel Technology Access - Service' suddenly using massive amounts of RAM - what's going on?: I had this happen to me twice not in the past 30 days. Out of nowhere Intel Technology Access - Service or more specific the Intel Online Connect Access starts using massive amounts of RAM making everything crash with an "out of memory" error. I was just watching a YouTube...
  10. Firefox uses massive RAM?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Firefox uses massive RAM?: So...I've got numerous Edge tabs open. One single tab of Firefox...and I get this RAM usage. What the heck? I can't even use Firefox on this machine since it eats up all my RAM. The whole machine slows down. What gives? [img] [img] 107037