Windows 10: dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error...

Discus and support dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have installed Aero Glass for Win10 build 16299.19 (latest build) downloaded from Aero Glass for Win8+. This screenshot shows the error message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brentji, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Brentji Win User

dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error...

Have installed Aero Glass for Win10 build 16299.19 (latest build) downloaded from Aero Glass for Win8+. This screenshot shows the error message:

dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error... [​IMG]

Don't know how to get rid of this error. Please help if you can...

:)

Brentji, Nov 10, 2017
  2. mikeblt Win User

Will Windows 10 aero glass have better colours?

Just updated to win10 from WIN8.1 using Aero Glass (www.glass8.eu) that was working just fine.

Using Classic Shell WIN8.1 was actually just fine , close to WIN7.

Still no Aero effect in WIN10 ...sorry , even if WIn10 has many good feature before the 1 month I will roll back to 8.1

mikeblt, Nov 10, 2017
  3. Can you please add Aero Glass to Windows 10?

Original Title :Aero Glass

Can you please add 'Window Aero Glass' back? I had a TON of unwanted stuff trying to get an Aero Glass program, including the best and most popular: Aero Glass for Win8+, but it lagged out my PC. So on behalf of my wish (and everyone elses wish) can you
    please add Aero Glass to Windows 10?

(Optional) and the really cool glass effect around the open programs on the taskbar? I really liked that, and so did millions of others.

Dyllan Collis, Nov 10, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, Aeroglass has only formally been released for build 1703. It makes that pretty clear on the site.
    There is an experimental release of a dll if you look under the relevant section of the site.

Easy answer- uninstall Aeroglass and wait until the program is formally released- expect a couple of months on past experience.

Or roll back to 1703...

(As I have Pro I can delay the upgrade to 1709).

dalchina, Nov 10, 2017
Thema:

1. dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error... - Similar Threads - dwm exe Win10

2. Is there a way to get the aero glass effect on windows 10 window borders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to get the aero glass effect on windows 10 window borders?: Without glass8, I hate that awful watermark... is there anything that can perfectly replicate the windows 7 window borders? Or at least make them transparent? (Includes the buttons) submitted by /u/dinosaur202 [link] [comments]...
  3. aero glass

in Windows 10 Customization
    aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5
  4. Aero Glass and Image Backup on Win 10 Query

in Windows 10 Support
    Aero Glass and Image Backup on Win 10 Query: Last time I queried both of these subjects WRT Windows 10 upgrades was when I bought a new laptop in 2015. My findings at that time were that both had been deprecated from Windows 8.1 and 10. So I simply elected to buy my new laptop with custom install of Windows 7 Pro....
  5. Win10 Aero Peek graphic issue

Win10 Aero Peek graphic issue: Since I updated to the latest Windows 10 version (1803) I have issues with aero peek. It has some sort of graphic errors. See the screenshots that illustrates the issue. Games and other applications are working fine without any graphical issues. Drivers are up to date....
  6. Anyone using Aero Glass for 10?

Anyone using Aero Glass for 10?: Aero Glass for Windows 8.x+ Looks like it's just a test build but curious if anyone here is using it - Is it stable or rather buggy? Also, how does it look? 15358
  7. Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes

Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes: without modifying a single system file, sfc and dism all intact- full in-folder background customizable, with full aero glass and 3rd party themes support. [img] On windows 1709 rs3 102903
  8. Runtime error of rundll32.exe on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime error of rundll32.exe on Win10: Has anyone met this issue? It came sometimes, but I don't know why it happens. [img] 59047
  9. Office 2016 Aero Glass... Is it possible?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Aero Glass... Is it possible?: I have aero glass enabled on my Win 10, but does anyone know of a way to make the colored titlebars on office 2016 aero? thank you. 63748
  10. Very little Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Support
    Very little Aero Glass?: While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for...