Windows 10: dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error...

Discus and support dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have installed Aero Glass for Win10 build 16299.19 (latest build) downloaded from Aero Glass for Win8+. This screenshot shows the error message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brentji, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Brentji Win User

dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error...

Have installed Aero Glass for Win10 build 16299.19 (latest build) downloaded from Aero Glass for Win8+. This screenshot shows the error message:

dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error... [​IMG]

Don't know how to get rid of this error. Please help if you can...

:)

Brentji, Nov 10, 2017
  2. mikeblt Win User

Will Windows 10 aero glass have better colours?

Just updated to win10 from WIN8.1 using Aero Glass (www.glass8.eu) that was working just fine.

Using Classic Shell WIN8.1 was actually just fine , close to WIN7.

Still no Aero effect in WIN10 ...sorry , even if WIn10 has many good feature before the 1 month I will roll back to 8.1

mikeblt, Nov 10, 2017
  3. Can you please add Aero Glass to Windows 10?

Original Title :Aero Glass

Can you please add 'Window Aero Glass' back? I had a TON of unwanted stuff trying to get an Aero Glass program, including the best and most popular: Aero Glass for Win8+, but it lagged out my PC. So on behalf of my wish (and everyone elses wish) can you
    please add Aero Glass to Windows 10?

(Optional) and the really cool glass effect around the open programs on the taskbar? I really liked that, and so did millions of others.

Dyllan Collis, Nov 10, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, Aeroglass has only formally been released for build 1703. It makes that pretty clear on the site.
    There is an experimental release of a dll if you look under the relevant section of the site.

Easy answer- uninstall Aeroglass and wait until the program is formally released- expect a couple of months on past experience.

Or roll back to 1703...

(As I have Pro I can delay the upgrade to 1709).

dalchina, Nov 10, 2017
Thema:

1. dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error... - Similar Threads - dwm exe Win10

2. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  3. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  4. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Please bring back Aero Glass!

Please bring back Aero Glass!: Lots of people are complaining, it's not just me, but please bring back full transparency, it looked so awesome in Windows 7! It is literally the sole reason why Windows 7 is my best operating system, and not only that, just go search up "aero glass Windows 10", look at how...
  6. Aero Glass Theme

Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  7. aero glass

aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5
  8. Anyone using Aero Glass for 10?

Anyone using Aero Glass for 10?: Aero Glass for Windows 8.x+ Looks like it's just a test build but curious if anyone here is using it - Is it stable or rather buggy? Also, how does it look? 15358
  9. Office 2016 Aero Glass... Is it possible?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Aero Glass... Is it possible?: I have aero glass enabled on my Win 10, but does anyone know of a way to make the colored titlebars on office 2016 aero? thank you. 63748
  10. Very little Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Support
    Very little Aero Glass?: While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for...