Windows 10: DWM results

Discus and support DWM results in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I was spending 3:38.67 when I am browsing in Chrome. DWM.EXE has not eaten greater than 300 MB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cedric Demian Román, Oct 22, 2021.

1. DWM results

Hi. I was spending 3:38.67 when I am browsing in Chrome. DWM.EXE has not eaten greater than 300 MB.

:)

Cedric Demian Román, Oct 22, 2021
  2. PaulP204 Win User

DWM uses lot of CPU

Thanks for your answer and help!

I performed the suggested actions, but unfortunately no result. I just repeated the troubleshooting but no results.

This morning the same occurred DWM took lots of CPU and UI is slowing down to unworkable. It took 10-15 min and then is was normal again.

Is there Anything I can Do?

Thanks,

Paul

PaulP204, Oct 22, 2021
  3. ricardobohner, Oct 22, 2021
  4. DWM results

Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

DWM results

1. DWM results - Similar Threads - DWM results

2. dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed: SPECSProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product MEG Z390 ACE MS-7B12 GPU Gigabyte 2080 superRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableAfter a while of playing a game my monitors will go black and my computer will start running...
  3. dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed: SPECSProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product MEG Z390 ACE MS-7B12 GPU Gigabyte 2080 superRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableAfter a while of playing a game my monitors will go black and my computer will start running...
  4. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  5. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  6. DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop: This started happening a few days ago booted up my pc and when i login its very laggy and black screens i see that system and DWM are using 80% of my gpu. ive had this computer for 2 years now running every game at 100+fps and no issues ever i am on day 3 of fixes now and...
  7. DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop

DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop: This started happening a few days ago booted up my pc and when i login its very laggy and black screens i see that system and DWM are using 80% of my gpu. ive had this computer for 2 years now running every game at 100+fps and no issues ever i am on day 3 of fixes now and...
  8. DWM results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DWM results: Hi. I was spending 3:38.67 when I am browsing in Chrome. DWM.EXE has not eaten greater than 300 MB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwm-results/c5ef09b5-4541-42bf-ac70-1f3954ada53a
  9. DWM results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM results: Hi. I was spending 3:38.67 when I am browsing in Chrome. DWM.EXE has not eaten greater than 300 MB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwm-results/c5ef09b5-4541-42bf-ac70-1f3954ada53a
  10. View Poll Results: Have you problems with Windows 10 2004 DWM service and games full scr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Poll Results: Have you problems with Windows 10 2004 DWM service and games full scr: Hello friendsI would like to ask the mentors of this forum and anyone who can answer a question that has been found on the internet for some time, however, I still haven't found anything satisfactory as an answer. Scenario: Intel i7 4770K, 8GB, nVidia GTX650 2GB, HT 1TB -...