Windows 10: DWM results

Discus and support DWM results in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I was spending 3:38.67 when I am browsing in Chrome. DWM.EXE has not eaten greater than 300 MB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cedric Demian Román, Oct 22, 2021.

1. DWM results

Hi. I was spending 3:38.67 when I am browsing in Chrome. DWM.EXE has not eaten greater than 300 MB.

:)

Cedric Demian Román, Oct 22, 2021
  2. PaulP204 Win User

DWM uses lot of CPU

Thanks for your answer and help!

I performed the suggested actions, but unfortunately no result. I just repeated the troubleshooting but no results.

This morning the same occurred DWM took lots of CPU and UI is slowing down to unworkable. It took 10-15 min and then is was normal again.

Is there Anything I can Do?

Thanks,

Paul

PaulP204, Oct 22, 2021
  3. ricardobohner, Oct 22, 2021
  4. DWM results

Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

DWM results

1. DWM results - Similar Threads - DWM results

2. dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed: SPECSProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product MEG Z390 ACE MS-7B12 GPU Gigabyte 2080 superRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableAfter a while of playing a game my monitors will go black and my computer will start running...
  3. dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed: SPECSProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product MEG Z390 ACE MS-7B12 GPU Gigabyte 2080 superRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableAfter a while of playing a game my monitors will go black and my computer will start running...
  4. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  5. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  6. DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop: This started happening a few days ago booted up my pc and when i login its very laggy and black screens i see that system and DWM are using 80% of my gpu. ive had this computer for 2 years now running every game at 100+fps and no issues ever i am on day 3 of fixes now and...
  7. DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop

DWM and Sytem process use almost 100% GPU at times while sitting at the dekstop: This started happening a few days ago booted up my pc and when i login its very laggy and black screens i see that system and DWM are using 80% of my gpu. ive had this computer for 2 years now running every game at 100+fps and no issues ever i am on day 3 of fixes now and...
  8. DWM results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM results: Hi. I was spending 3:38.67 when I am browsing in Chrome. DWM.EXE has not eaten greater than 300 MB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwm-results/c5ef09b5-4541-42bf-ac70-1f3954ada53a
  9. DWM results

DWM results: Hi. I was spending 3:38.67 when I am browsing in Chrome. DWM.EXE has not eaten greater than 300 MB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwm-results/c5ef09b5-4541-42bf-ac70-1f3954ada53a
  10. View Poll Results: Have you problems with Windows 10 2004 DWM service and games full scr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Poll Results: Have you problems with Windows 10 2004 DWM service and games full scr: Hello friendsI would like to ask the mentors of this forum and anyone who can answer a question that has been found on the internet for some time, however, I still haven't found anything satisfactory as an answer. Scenario: Intel i7 4770K, 8GB, nVidia GTX650 2GB, HT 1TB -...