Windows 10: DWrite.dll was not found, Windows Explorer not responding, and Windows Powershell error...

Discus and support DWrite.dll was not found, Windows Explorer not responding, and Windows Powershell error... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I have problems with my windows 10 laptop.Every time I opened my Windows Explorer in doesn't work, it stay as a white background then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nicole1096, Jul 10, 2021.

1. DWrite.dll was not found, Windows Explorer not responding, and Windows Powershell error...

Hello Microsoft, I have problems with my windows 10 laptop.Every time I opened my Windows Explorer in doesn't work, it stay as a white background then when I click the close button it hangs. Then when I opened my task manager, click the windows explorer, it doesn't say 'end task' instead it says 'restart' then it hangs again. And then everytime I open my laptop it shows something about in DWrite.dll, I don't know what it is. It just says that "The code execution cannot proceed because DWrite.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."I searched online on how to fix it, t

:)

Nicole1096, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2021
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 7 - Explorer Has stopped Working - SHELL32.dll

if u want me to check in Event Viewer --> Windows Logs --> Application here is the error:

Code: Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 6.1.7601.17567, time stamp: 0x4d6727a7 Faulting module name: SHELL32.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17755, time stamp: 0x4f0412de Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000b4c80 Faulting process id: 0xd5c Faulting application start time: 0x01cd4982623f13f4 Faulting application path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll Report Id: 2f95e9ed-b633-11e1-91c5-5404a648ba12[/quote] i got that yesterday.

puma99dk|, Jul 10, 2021
  4. DWrite.dll was not found, Windows Explorer not responding, and Windows Powershell error...

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

DWrite.dll was not found, Windows Explorer not responding, and Windows Powershell error...

1. DWrite.dll was not found, Windows Explorer not responding, and Windows Powershell error... - Similar Threads - DWrite dll was

2. Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error: I have a persistent error with Windows Explorer. I have several different symptoms: -- when I try to open explorer using WIN+E I get an "Application Not Found" error. -- I cannot open the File Explorer in any way: same error -- I cannot open Control Panel: same error with a...
  3. Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error: I have a persistent error with Windows Explorer. I have several different symptoms: -- when I try to open explorer using WIN+E I get an "Application Not Found" error. -- I cannot open the File Explorer in any way: same error -- I cannot open Control Panel: same error with a...
  4. Sistem error MSVCP140.dll was not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sistem error MSVCP140.dll was not found: Hi,I found few topics about my problem here.same for VCRUNTIME140.dllFrom those topics i followed all steps1 I reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables 2downloaded dlls and putting them in system323sfc /scannow4Redownload and install 100gb game5 try some random stuff...
  5. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  6. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  7. MSVCPI120.dll was not found error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCPI120.dll was not found error: Hi. i am trying to run unity3d game engine on my laptop and it comes with the following errors: MSVCP120.dll/MSVCR120.dll was not found. how would i fix this? This only started happening after i manually installed windows on my laptop....
  8. Powershell common DLL not responding Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Powershell common DLL not responding Windows 10: So im trying to get a Wii u adapter to work on my computer and whenever i try to calibrate my controller, it comes up with a powershell error. This is the only time I run into issues and other people who use the software, with windows 10, have no clue what is going on....
  9. Error MSVCP110.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error MSVCP110.dll was not found: So i downloaded a game from steam and when i open it i get the error MSVCP110.dll was not found. How do i fix this. I have all of the C++ downloads from 2010 to 2017. i have even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. Any idea's?...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...