Windows 10: Dx11 Level 10

Discus and support Dx11 Level 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been playing a game for a long time, now my computer just updated and now I get the message that I need DX11 level 10. I am not computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Angry&Confused, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Dx11 Level 10

I have been playing a game for a long time, now my computer just updated and now I get the message that I need DX11 level 10. I am not computer literate, but I know that everything was fine before the update and now its broken. I've tried to figure out how to get DirectX 11 and I can't figure it out. I tried downloading from the web and ended up downloading something that had absolutely nothing to do with DX at all. I went here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=17431 and tried that, but its just a stupid slideshow presentation about DX and I don't care about that, I just want it back. I am angry at the thought that I might have to reset to factory. I am not a computer guy I build roads , don't know how to find my comps specs, I just know that I got bought an Omen with a bunch of stuff in it so I wouldn't have to worry about **** like this.

:)

Angry&Confused, Mar 6, 2020

2. DX11 feature level 11

I've been getting this notification from a game saying dx11 feature level 11 is required to run the engine and I looked and saw that I had dierctx 12 but the feature levels had a max of 10 how do I get feature level 11 plus this is an old computer that
    I'm using

Scott Mognet, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Cannot play Abzul because DX11 feature level 10.0 is required

I cannot play Abzul game because the system says that I have to
    get dx11 feature level 10. I tried the steps indicated in various tutorials but the problem is
    still here. I use Ryzen 3 4 core 2200g

Vanessa William, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Dx11 Level 10

DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine

Hi my name is Ross, I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

There are a number of steps which you can take to troubleshoot this, I can see from your description you have already tried some of these. Please follow the steps in this guide and let me know how you get on:

https://appuals.com/fix-dx11-feature-level-10-0...

Unfortunately sometimes the hardware installed in your PC may not support newer directX features but try the above first.

Regards,

Ross

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

rossmcbain, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Dx11 Level 10

1. Dx11 Level 10 - Similar Threads - Dx11 Level

2. DX11 Feature Level 10.0 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX11 Feature Level 10.0 Error: So I have a question can anyone help me my pc is having this error when I try to play games like for example the new game Devine Knockout the game is having this error and it pops up saying.. Please someone Contact me as soon as possible, Please and Thank you!...
  3. DX11 Feature Level 10.0 Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DX11 Feature Level 10.0 Error: So I have a question can anyone help me my pc is having this error when I try to play games like for example the new game Devine Knockout the game is having this error and it pops up saying.. Please someone Contact me as soon as possible, Please and Thank you!...
  4. DX11 FEATURE LEVEL 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DX11 FEATURE LEVEL 10?: Hi I was looking for help on here for DX11. I found one page that told me how to check it and I did.I found that it said that it said I had DX11 level 12? But I still have the problem. The error message is in front the DirectX menu. Can someone help with this it is a problem...
  5. DX11 FEATURE LEVEL 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX11 FEATURE LEVEL 10?: Hi I was looking for help on here for DX11. I found one page that told me how to check it and I did.I found that it said that it said I had DX11 level 12? But I still have the problem. The error message is in front the DirectX menu. Can someone help with this it is a problem...
  6. DX11 FEATURE LEVEL 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine – Valorant

in Windows 10 News
    DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine – Valorant: [ATTACH]Some users are receiving an error message DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine on the Valorant game. It is clear from the error message that the user’s system should have DirectX 11 feature level 10.0 to play Valorant. It is not the Valorant specific...
  8. dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine: Arkadaşlar Merhaba Ben bu hatayı Valorantda hatayı alıyorum 3 2 ay araştırdım ekran kartım directx 10 destekliyor Oyun directx 10 desteği çekti Vidodaki şeyleri yapmıştım sonra format attım bütün sürücüleri silip sonra bütün driverleri c++ driver booster filan yaptım dxcpl...
  9. Dx11 feature level 10 is required to run pubg lite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dx11 feature level 10 is required to run pubg lite: Core 2 duo 2.4 GHz 4 gb ram Window 10 pro 64 bit Intel Q45 express chipset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dx11-feature-level-10-is-required-to-run-pubg-lite/90f1e7ca-4e2f-4f43-90ab-5f3bf581b821
  10. DX11 feature level 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX11 feature level 10: When attempting to load up some of the games I have recently downloaded, I get an error that says "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" or "DX11 feature level 11.0 is required to run the engine". I checked and it says I have DX11 feature level 10 but games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dx 11 download win 10