Windows 10: Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

Discus and support Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've recently upgraded my pc and I wanted to run Fortnite on dx12 but my fps is all over the place. Can anyone provide any information that helps my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JordanBowen1, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

I've recently upgraded my pc and I wanted to run Fortnite on dx12 but my fps is all over the place. Can anyone provide any information that helps my situation?

Specs

i7 10700k OC to 5Ghz

Asus ROG Strix z490 - F gaming

32GB Corsair Vengence 3000Mhz

Nvidia RTX 3070 Founders Edition

Make: ASUS

:)

JordanBowen1, Nov 5, 2020

2. Fortnite not Running With DX12

I have a problem. My Fortnite is not running. When I run it, it tells me that it fails to find hardware with DX11. But when I checked DirectX Diagnostic Tool, it showed I had DX12. How can I run Fortnite?

HyperKing372, Nov 5, 2020
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Fortnite not Running With DX12

Fortnite, as is shown by the error, is not a DX12 game. Fortnite uses DX11, and Win10 comes with all versions of DX, not just DX12.

Did you download and install the game from the EPIC store or somewhere else ?

btw - To determine if your graphics processor can use DX12 you need to click on the
    Display tab in dxdiag and look at the

Feature Levels in the right hand column.

You can verify if all DirectX files are installed by running the DirectX Web Installer...

Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center

BossDweeb, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

Fortnite now has beta DirectX 12 (DX12) support

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/direc...-and-fortnite/

Brink, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

1. Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite - Similar Threads - Dx12 being very

2. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Laggy / buggy Laptop: Hello, My Name's Mariam And my laptop is Very badly Laggy!So i just Re-installed Windows AndInstalled Some of the driversBut when i Installed Windows I Selected a 199 GB Drive Instead of my Normal C: Drive that had 110 GBSo i have more C: Storage.But since i installed...
  3. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Laggy / buggy Laptop: Hello, My Name's Mariam And my laptop is Very badly Laggy!So i just Re-installed Windows AndInstalled Some of the driversBut when i Installed Windows I Selected a 199 GB Drive Instead of my Normal C: Drive that had 110 GBSo i have more C: Storage.But since i installed...
  4. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows notifications being buggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notifications being buggy: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/houym8ocsc361.png?width=366&format=png&auto=webp&s=df1f80fced97ee489d1639484f5ffbdabb862cd0 Windows 20H2 stable submitted by /u/Anish12020 [link] [comments]...
  6. Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite: I've recently upgraded my pc and I wanted to run Fortnite on dx12 but my fps is all over the place. Can anyone provide any information that helps my situation?...
  7. Cortana very buggy

in Cortana
    Cortana very buggy: Lately, Cortana has been very unreliable to me. When I'm about to speak, it'll either close itself or say sorry I didn't hear anything. When I finally get it to not close and listen to me, it will repeat something very different than what I said. Is there any fix to this?...
  8. Microsoft Store being buggy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store being buggy: Hello, I'm trying to install Gears 5 on my PC. I'm signed into my yahoo account which has been linked with my PC. My PC appears under the devices list on the website. Yet when I click to install the game in the Microsoft store my laptop only shows up and not my PC. The weird...
  9. Fortnite not Running With DX12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite not Running With DX12: I have a problem. My Fortnite is not running. When I run it, it tells me that it fails to find hardware with DX11. But when I checked DirectX Diagnostic Tool, it showed I had DX12. How can I run Fortnite?...
  10. Fortnite not running on Windows 10 PC with DX12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite not running on Windows 10 PC with DX12: So i bought this prebuilt PC with windows 10 on it... i tried to run fortnite on it but it said "DX11 feature level 10.0 needed to run the game". I dont have a GPU and yes i have tried updating my Display adapters and they are up to date... how do i get DX11 on my pc instead...