Windows 10: DxDiag Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info & Windows App Closing

Discus and support DxDiag Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info & Windows App Closing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I am currently trying to figure out how to fix this error message I keep getting whenever I open dxdiag. Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnYi1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. JohnYi1 Win User

DxDiag Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info & Windows App Closing

Hi all,

I am currently trying to figure out how to fix this error message I keep getting whenever I open dxdiag.

Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info

I checked my Sound tabs and there are no issues to be found. Sound works on my system. I even reinstalled Direct X 11.

Does anyone know what the issue may be?

Another issue is whenever I go to Settings-> System-> Sound and click App Volume and device preferences, the window closes down 5 seconds later.

Are these issues related?

:)

JohnYi1, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Aakash006Sharma1994, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Extras + Info : getting error in all Lumia devices

this not works

you can't un-install extras + info

and i tried 5 re-install

whole world getting same error with extras + info

Aakash006Sharma1994, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. DxDiag Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info & Windows App Closing - Similar Threads - DxDiag Error Problem

2. DxDiag problem signature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DxDiag problem signature: Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffdc8c6dadf050 P3: fffff8075011bd30 P4: 0 P5: 0 P6: 10_0_19045 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket ,...
  3. DxDiag problem signature

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DxDiag problem signature: Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 141 P2: ffffdc8c6dadf050 P3: fffff8075011bd30 P4: 0 P5: 0 P6: 10_0_19045 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket ,...
  4. DxDiag Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DxDiag Errors: Hello Reader,So recently a couple of games are crashing and the 'research' I have done for said game has been less than helpful.Could I request some assistance in reading/fixing the DxDiag errors. I hope that after they are fixed perhaps the game would run without...
  5. DxDiag Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DxDiag Errors: Hello Reader,So recently a couple of games are crashing and the 'research' I have done for said game has been less than helpful.Could I request some assistance in reading/fixing the DxDiag errors. I hope that after they are fixed perhaps the game would run without...
  6. DxDiag Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DxDiag Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info: Hello everyone, After installing windows 11, I have encountered this error when trying to launch PUBG PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds from steam: After reinstalling the game from steam I did a dxdiag and I got this error :I did try everything posted in this thread :...
  7. DxDiag Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DxDiag Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info: Hello everyone, After installing windows 11, I have encountered this error when trying to launch PUBG PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds from steam: After reinstalling the game from steam I did a dxdiag and I got this error :I did try everything posted in this thread :...
  8. DxDiag problem signature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DxDiag problem signature: Hi, Need help laptop keep shutting down when online Below is the link to minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g43hj95VbYnWHLNILKw4k9edCU1tuULm/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  9. Game problem with dxdiag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game problem with dxdiag: When I turn on game based on UE4 I'm getting the white screen and game automatically close but some game are giving me this error Fatal error: [File:E:\UnrealEngine-4.17.2\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 233] Result failed at...
  10. dxdiag update system OEM info

in Windows 10 Support
    dxdiag update system OEM info: Howdy, Opening dxdiag.exe will show up system info and also BIOS and OEM info. There are 2 fields shown here which must be filled by OEM: * System Manufacture * System Model I found that the above 2 strings are stord in :: HKLM\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\BIOS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem getting extra sound info

2. dx diag problem getting extra sound info

3. dxdiag error getting sound info