Windows 10: dxdiag Showing 2 displays: Display 1 and Display 2 even though i don't have another display

Discus and support dxdiag Showing 2 displays: Display 1 and Display 2 even though i don't have another display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm pretty sure that everything was fine until i updated my AMD Graphic driver and now when I open dxdiag it shows two display one with Intel in it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vickey97, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Vickey97 Win User

dxdiag Showing 2 displays: Display 1 and Display 2 even though i don't have another display

I'm pretty sure that everything was fine until i updated my AMD Graphic driver and now when I open dxdiag it shows two display one with Intel in it and another with AMD in it . I do not use another monitor or display for any purpose and i don't know how to combine both of those graphic card in with single display because from what i understand it(My Laptop) thinks that there is another display attached and it runs on AMD graphics. Am I right? Please help me with this because i can't play game without solving this. Screenshots of both displays(From dxdiag) is attached.

Any Help is Greatly Appreciated. Thank You

dxdiag Showing 2 displays: Display 1 and Display 2 even though i don't have another display 9b6ffc93-688c-4464-97b1-2869732c6545?upload=true.png dxdiag Showing 2 displays: Display 1 and Display 2 even though i don't have another display 329698ec-4433-486d-81d3-5c8b44a7e6fc?upload=true.png

:)

Vickey97, Oct 5, 2018

2. dxdiag in display 2 does not appear

Original title: how to fix display 2 in dxdiag

how to fix dxdiag display 2 because my last check in dxdiag in display 2 have appear but now not appear but in device manager details is working properly

emersonherce, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Display 1 not swappable with Display 2. Why?

Hi Raven,

You can choose from the list of monitors, which screen you want to make as your main display. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop, then select Display settings.
    • Under Customize your display, select which screen you want to make as the main display.
    • Check Make this my main display, then click Apply.

dxdiag Showing 2 displays: Display 1 and Display 2 even though i don't have another display 9c73e05e-a8bc-42ad-b87f-c77d80cbfc0a.jpg

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Oct 7, 2018
  4. jk909 Win User

dxdiag Showing 2 displays: Display 1 and Display 2 even though i don't have another display

Display 1 not swappable with Display 2. Why?

I must've hit a wrong key, because in "Extended Display" mode under settings, it's showing that Display 1 is now what used to be Display 2, and vice-versa. All my screen icons are now on #2, while no icons at all are showing on the #1 display. I need to
    get it back to the way is was, electronically swapping my monitors, but it doesn't seem to be working. Thanks for any help on this.

Cheers,

Raven

jk909, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. dxdiag Showing 2 displays: Display 1 and Display 2 even though i don't have another display - Similar Threads - dxdiag Showing displays

2. Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?: I have 3 displays and I would like to be able to extend Display 1 to Display 2 and mirror what is on Display 2 on Display 3. Can I do this?I need this to see the slides on a screen and the slideshow on another screen and on a projector....
  3. Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?: I have 3 displays and I would like to be able to extend Display 1 to Display 2 and mirror what is on Display 2 on Display 3. Can I do this?I need this to see the slides on a screen and the slideshow on another screen and on a projector....
  4. dxdiag question: why do I have a display 1 and display 2 and is it effecting anything?

dxdiag question: why do I have a display 1 and display 2 and is it effecting anything?: The reason I am asking is so I can play a game that requires me to update my driver, but I don't know which one it needs updated. The article it linked assumes I have only one and gives minimal information. I am also wondering if this affects anything and if I am getting the...
  5. dxdiag question: why do I have a display 1 and display 2 and is it effecting anything?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxdiag question: why do I have a display 1 and display 2 and is it effecting anything?: The reason I am asking is so I can play a game that requires me to update my driver, but I don't know which one it needs updated. The article it linked assumes I have only one and gives minimal information. I am also wondering if this affects anything and if I am getting the...
  6. 2 Display Tabs on DXDIAG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Display Tabs on DXDIAG: Hi support, I would like to ask whether there are two display tabs on dxdiag. Because I remembered last time that there is a render tab. My GPU has been crashing lately, and I think this might be one of the causes. Thank you for helping....
  7. 2 Display Tabs on DXDIAG

2 Display Tabs on DXDIAG: Hi support, I would like to ask whether there are two display tabs on dxdiag. Because I remembered last time that there is a render tab. My GPU has been crashing lately, and I think this might be one of the causes. Thank you for helping....
  8. 2 displays showing even with 1 display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 displays showing even with 1 display: I check my settings and it shows 2 displays. However I only have one monitor. It's annoying to have this. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-displays-showing-even-with-1-display/a3d817d0-1842-47f1-b73f-61d923596762
  9. 2 displays showing even with 1 display

2 displays showing even with 1 display: I check my settings and it shows 2 displays. However I only have one monitor. It's annoying to have this. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-displays-showing-even-with-1-display/a3d817d0-1842-47f1-b73f-61d923596762
  10. 2 displays showing even with 1 display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DXDIAG SHOWS 2 DISPLAYS

2. dxdiag muestra display 1 y display 2

3. dxdiag says i have 2 displays

4. dxdiag display display 2,
  5. what does dxdiag displays,
  6. dxdia display 2,
  7. surface book 2 dxdiag only shows one display,
  8. dxdiag 2 displays,
  9. only 1 display but 2 showing in windows display,
  10. dxdiag display 1 and display 2,
  11. 2 displays on dxdiag,