Windows 10: DxDiag

Discus and support DxDiag in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I am a new windows user and a student playing video games, I saw a video on youtube that tells to put Windows + R then DxDiag for knowing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YashGhalsasi, Mar 15, 2020.

1. DxDiag

Hello! I am a new windows user and a student playing video games, I saw a video on youtube that tells to put Windows + R then DxDiag for knowing the specs of my system, now my primary concern is that the display 1 shows intel graphics and display 2 shows gtx 1660ti which is the main reason I bought this high end laptop, I just want to that if I start a game will the game run on the intel graphics card or GeForce gtx card? If the game runs on intel graphics what setting should I do to make the system start my game on gtx graphics card? Thank You!

:)

YashGhalsasi, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

DxDiag will not run

Hi,

For better assistance, please provide the following:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running on your device?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Mar 15, 2020
  3. bha19 Win User
    Dxdiag

I was able to upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 without much trouble. My 2 part question is where is the run command and where is dxdiag. I opened the folder icon on the taskbar and went to local disk c: and did a search for dxdiag. It returned a bunch of information but when I clicked on an .exe it said it was not compatible with this version of windows.

bha19, Mar 15, 2020
  4. DxDiag

dxdiag does not output to xml

Windows 10 Home 64 bit using the Run > dxdiag option for a gui for the dxdiag.

I am trying to upload my dxdiag file in .xml format. It will save just fine in .txt format, but gives an error when I try to save it to .xml

DxDiag Error

"There was a problem saving the file"

Anyone else experience this and if so, how do I fix it?

SHilton0375, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

DxDiag

1. DxDiag - Similar Threads - DxDiag

2. dxdiag shows problem signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dxdiag shows problem signature: so im trying to play fallout 4 and i cant fullscreen so i check dxdiag and it shows the following Problem signature: P1: Fallout4.exe P2: 1.10.163.0 P3: 5ddc40fa P4: 4803 P5: 134217728 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10:...
  3. dxdiag shows problem signature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dxdiag shows problem signature: so im trying to play fallout 4 and i cant fullscreen so i check dxdiag and it shows the following Problem signature: P1: Fallout4.exe P2: 1.10.163.0 P3: 5ddc40fa P4: 4803 P5: 134217728 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10:...
  4. I have directx 12 in dxdiag but microsoft doesn't detect iam using dx12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have directx 12 in dxdiag but microsoft doesn't detect iam using dx12: hello i have directx 12 in my hardware and the requirement had a minimum of Version 11 in microsoft store . i checked in dxdiag its says i have dx12 and i can't play minecraft...
  5. I have directx 12 in dxdiag but microsoft doesn't detect iam using dx12

I have directx 12 in dxdiag but microsoft doesn't detect iam using dx12: hello i have directx 12 in my hardware and the requirement had a minimum of Version 11 in microsoft store . i checked in dxdiag its says i have dx12 and i can't play minecraft...
  6. DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D: When I run dxdiag, it pops a dialog message on load which says: "DxDiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing Direct3D the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass Direct3D this time?"If I click "No", the process just hangs it doesn't...
  7. DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D

DXDiag hangs on startup when not bypassing DIRECT3D: When I run dxdiag, it pops a dialog message on load which says: "DxDiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing Direct3D the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass Direct3D this time?"If I click "No", the process just hangs it doesn't...
  8. dxdiag unable to show disc drive volumes/partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dxdiag unable to show disc drive volumes/partitions: I've been troubleshooting through issues I've been having playing a video game, league of legends. This has brought me to attempt to run dxdiag, particularly to look at my disc drives which I believe may be the issue. However, when I run dxdiag, it will get stuck at a...
  9. dxdiag unable to show disc drive volumes/partitions

dxdiag unable to show disc drive volumes/partitions: I've been troubleshooting through issues I've been having playing a video game, league of legends. This has brought me to attempt to run dxdiag, particularly to look at my disc drives which I believe may be the issue. However, when I run dxdiag, it will get stuck at a...
  10. dxdiag unable to show disc drive volumes/partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dxdiag phone