Windows 10: DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740

Discus and support DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So before I posted this question I tried every possible method on Google I could to solve this problem but nothing has fixed it yet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElmirMisirzada, Sep 21, 2019.

1. DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740

Hello everyone. So before I posted this question I tried every possible method on Google I could to solve this problem but nothing has fixed it yet. Please help me. New laptop, DirectX issues. I attached a picture + system details
    Time of this report: 9/21/2019, 07:03:32
    Machine name: LAPTOP-HSDGOFIJ
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: LENOVO
    System Model: 81UJ
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 16304MB RAM
    Page File: 6836MB used, 12411MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740 c28906c9-943d-4ec7-9855-63d0344a37bd?upload=true.png

:)

ElmirMisirzada, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Sep 21, 2019
  3. DirectX June2010 Setup Failure

Hi,

I seem to be getting an error when I run DirectX June2010 DXSETUP from the _CommonRedist of a game I am trying to play. The installation fails telling me to check out logs files.

Here are the error logs.

DirectX

DXError

Have no clue on what to do in this situation. Idk if this will help... any solutions? Apologies if this is too vague. Not much for me to go on.

Thanks.

BurnedOutPhoenix, Sep 21, 2019
  4. DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740

Error Log Reading

Hi ankurshaswat.

Sorry I can't tell from logs but all data appears to be very old. Like September. Here is a list of quick fixes that can help from an MS article.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/win...dy_UpgradeTips
    Quick fixes The following steps can resolve many Windows upgrade problems.

• Remove nonessential external hardware, such as docks and USB devices.
    • Check all hard drives for errors and attempt repairs. To automatically repair hard drives, open an elevated command prompt, switch to the drive you wish to repair, and type the following command. You will be required to reboot the computer if the hard drive being repaired is also the system drive.
      • chkdsk /F
    • Attempt to restore and repair system files by typing the following commands at an elevated command prompt. It may take several minutes for the command operations to be completed. For more information, see Repair a Windows Image.
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
    • Update Windows so that all available recommended updates are installed, and ensure the computer is rebooted if this is necessary to complete installation of an update.
    • Uninstall non-Microsoft antivirus software.
      • Use Windows Defender for protection during the upgrade.
      • Verify compatibility information and re-install antivirus applications after the upgrade.
    • Uninstall all nonessential software.
    • Update firmware and drivers.
    • Ensure that "Download and install updates (recommended)" is accepted at the start of the upgrade process.
    • Verify at least 16 GB of free space is available to upgrade a 32-bit OS, or 20 GB for a 64-bit OS.

Once you done all of the above could I suggest you follow this tutorial to install the upgrade. While non destructive I would recommend backing up all data off device.

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

Then repost the logs please.

Caledon Ken, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740

1. DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740 - Similar Threads - DxError log DirectX

2. Lenovo Legion Y740 - BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion Y740 - BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after hibernate: A fairly new Lenovo Legion Y740 which is still under warranty, has started to show BSODs with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after the computer is turned on and returns from hibernation. This started happening after the last Lenovo system update was applied. This system update...
  3. Lenovo Legion Y740 - BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Legion Y740 - BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after hibernate: A fairly new Lenovo Legion Y740 which is still under warranty, has started to show BSODs with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after the computer is turned on and returns from hibernation. This started happening after the last Lenovo system update was applied. This system update...
  4. Lenovo Legion Y740 - BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop: Hi, Many thanks for allowing me to use this forum for help. My Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop with 8GB memory, 2T HDD, has been running well since I got it in July 2019. However, yesterday I tried to log into Windows as usual with my 4 digit pin and it came up "wrong...
  6. Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to log into Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop: Hi, Many thanks for allowing me to use this forum for help. My Windows 10 Pro 64bit desktop with 8GB memory, 2T HDD, has been running well since I got it in July 2019. However, yesterday I tried to log into Windows as usual with my 4 digit pin and it came up "wrong...
  7. DXError and DirectX issues

DXError and DirectX issues: Just got a new computer and tried to download games to play, but one of the games on Steam would fail to play. I ended up getting an Error "The following components are required to run this program: DirectX Runtime." I already have the updated version of DirectX, but still...
  8. DXError

DXError: hey im trying to get directx and it is going almost all the way though the install and then it is giving me a bunch of install failed error 0x80070005 access denied and failed api installassembly...
  9. Error in Windows logs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error in Windows logs: The server {9E175B6D-F52A-11D8-B9A5-505054503030} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. I am trying to format a write protected micro sd card, but that is not happening I tried several methods to remove write protection but nothinng worked for me yet, I...
  10. Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log:

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Message in "Windows Logs" "Application" log:: svchost (5680,D,23) SRUJet: The database page read from the file "C:\WINDOWS\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat" at offset 65609728 (0x0000000003e92000) (database page 16017 (0x3E91)) for 4096 (0x00001000) bytes failed verification due to a page checksum mismatch. The stored checksum...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dxerror.log y directx.log 64bit

2. dxerror.log y directx.log