Windows 10: DXerror.log DirectX.log

Discus and support DXerror.log DirectX.log in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to play some new games and I keep getting different missing dll logs but every time I download a patch for them I get the error logs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FriendedCarrot4, Sep 12, 2019.

1. DXerror.log DirectX.log

I've been trying to play some new games and I keep getting different missing dll logs but every time I download a patch for them I get the error logs. I've tired restarting my computer, re downloading the game software and various different "fixes" to both dll and the error log and none have worked

:)

FriendedCarrot4, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Wozzer Win User

Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Sep 12, 2019
  3. KiloLima Win User
    ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, Sep 12, 2019
  4. DXerror.log DirectX.log

My Project Log:

Well, I did do a step-by-step picture log when RM & I was doing the plexi box... I'll see what I can work up in word. The latest will be Thursday since both today and tomorrow I have 14 hour days..

*Toast :toast:

Cold Storm, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

DXerror.log DirectX.log

1. DXerror.log DirectX.log - Similar Threads - DXerror log DirectX

2. Log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in: How can I change having to log in after each time the computer goes to sleep. Before a recent upgrade I only logged in when I first turned the computer on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in/95fd5f85-d892-46d6-aef0-f387f314465f"
  3. logging on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    logging on: why cant i speak live directly to an official microsoft tech https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-on/0048828a-0dad-4ba6-819c-f8de3b9ba813
  4. logging on

logging on: i need help logging onto this account on my other computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-on/1ec56080-2b10-4cfe-9f30-b29e7dce4486
  5. logging in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    logging in: logging in to windows 10 my question is can you log in to all ms services with just one password I mean outlook mail , skype etc windows I believe you can but not sure im automatically logged in to all services right now but **** forgot my password ....
  6. logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    logging in: im trying to log in but when i log in i get sent back to the login screen but when i put wrong password, it says i put it in wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-in/83c3e1a4-a708-46dd-8738-2e257a883ad8
  7. Logging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logging in: I'm trying to login to my computer, but it won't let me. I restarted and updated my computer on Christmas day. However, my computer was alto start before that. Anyways, now when I try to login it wont go past the login screen. It wont accept my pin or my Microsoft account...
  8. Log-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log-in: I set up my computer and when I turned it off and back on after it said my security settings had changed and I could no longer use my pin. It gives me steps on how to change the settings but no alternative way to log-in....
  9. Log In

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log In: When I turn on, I get the start screen, but no login box. Nothing on keyboard or mouse will work. How do I log in? Any help really appreciated Thank You 39557
  10. Logs

Logs: Where should I look for a log file regarding a failed 8.1 to 10 upgrade. I can't even repair the installation. Every attempt gives *Sad .... CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED and goes into troubleshoot mode. Thank you. Jon 13026