Windows 10: DXerror.log DirectX.log

Discus and support DXerror.log DirectX.log in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying to play some new games and I keep getting different missing dll logs but every time I download a patch for them I get the error logs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FriendedCarrot4, Sep 12, 2019.

1. DXerror.log DirectX.log

I've been trying to play some new games and I keep getting different missing dll logs but every time I download a patch for them I get the error logs. I've tired restarting my computer, re downloading the game software and various different "fixes" to both dll and the error log and none have worked

:)

FriendedCarrot4, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Wozzer Win User

Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Sep 12, 2019
  3. KiloLima Win User
    ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, Sep 12, 2019
  4. DXerror.log DirectX.log

My Project Log:

Well, I did do a step-by-step picture log when RM & I was doing the plexi box... I'll see what I can work up in word. The latest will be Thursday since both today and tomorrow I have 14 hour days..

*Toast :toast:

Cold Storm, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

DXerror.log DirectX.log

1. DXerror.log DirectX.log - Similar Threads - DXerror log DirectX

2. Can't install DirectX on Windows 11, log says Unable to load...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install DirectX on Windows 11, log says Unable to load...: A few days ago I've reinstalled Windows 11. Clean install, I've formatted the drive before installing Windows 11. Everything worked well until I tried to play Stellaris, which requires DirectX. I can't install DirectX. Each time I try, no matter whether I use the web setup or...
  3. Can't install DirectX on Windows 11, log says Unable to load...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install DirectX on Windows 11, log says Unable to load...: A few days ago I've reinstalled Windows 11. Clean install, I've formatted the drive before installing Windows 11. Everything worked well until I tried to play Stellaris, which requires DirectX. I can't install DirectX. Each time I try, no matter whether I use the web setup or...
  4. Log on AND log Off sounds..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  5. Log on AND log Off sounds..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  6. log in and log out history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    log in and log out history: Please i'm trying check the log in and log out history for last 2 months but i can only see for 1 day in event viewer on my windows 10 laptop. Kindly assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-and-log-out-history/843f1af0-09cb-46fa-9dcc-c4d71225bf7a
  7. DXError and DirectX issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DXError and DirectX issues: Just got a new computer and tried to download games to play, but one of the games on Steam would fail to play. I ended up getting an Error "The following components are required to run this program: DirectX Runtime." I already have the updated version of DirectX, but still...
  8. DXError

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DXError: hey im trying to get directx and it is going almost all the way though the install and then it is giving me a bunch of install failed error 0x80070005 access denied and failed api installassembly...
  9. DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DxError.log and DirectX log error Windows 10 64bit Legion Y740: Hello everyone. So before I posted this question I tried every possible method on Google I could to solve this problem but nothing has fixed it yet. Please help me. New laptop, DirectX issues. I attached a picture + system details Time of this report: 9/21/2019, 07:03:32...
  10. Can't log in no log in field

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in no log in field: I just bought a lenova idea pad 09/25/18 2days ago screen started randomly going black now i can only log in in safe mode the homepage has no login field ??? And no matter how muchbspace i free up its not enough to reset or recover...