Windows 10: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG Error

Discus and support DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep recieving the error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG I tried multiple times to fix it myself but nothing worked so far... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GokuVenoct, Dec 20, 2020.

1. DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG Error

I keep recieving the error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG I tried multiple times to fix it myself but nothing worked so far

:)

GokuVenoct, Dec 20, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG Error

1. DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG Error - Similar Threads - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG Error

2. Código de error-0x801901f4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Código de error-0x801901f4: alguien que me ayude que vaya al foro :Código de error-0x801901f4 - Microsoft Community y que me diga que puede ser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c%C3%B3digo-de-error-0x801901f4/a029d0d5-3ed4-4a0e-be08-76a923cdd8e0
  3. DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG "The GPU will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG "The GPU will...: My laptop is a Gygabyte G5 MF whit a 4050 RTX, Intel Core i5 12th generation and 16gb ramWhen im playing need for speed unbound the game crashes and this message appears: DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG "The GPU will not respond to...
  4. DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG "The GPU will...

DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG "The GPU will...: My laptop is a Gygabyte G5 MF whit a 4050 RTX, Intel Core i5 12th generation and 16gb ramWhen im playing need for speed unbound the game crashes and this message appears: DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG "The GPU will not respond to...
  5. Varying Game Errors and Crashes - Memory Corruption Large / DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG / d3d...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Varying Game Errors and Crashes - Memory Corruption Large / DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG / d3d...: System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 3/29/2023, 20:12:59 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 19045 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 BIOS: 4602 type: UEFI Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 24 CPUs, ~3.8GHzMotherboard: ASUS TUF...
  6. Varying Game Errors and Crashes - Memory Corruption Large / DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG / d3d...

Varying Game Errors and Crashes - Memory Corruption Large / DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG / d3d...: System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 3/29/2023, 20:12:59 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 19045 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 BIOS: 4602 type: UEFI Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 24 CPUs, ~3.8GHzMotherboard: ASUS TUF...
  7. DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG need for speed 2015 PLSSS HELP MEE :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG need for speed 2015 PLSSS HELP MEE :: Error: This error is usually caused by the graphics driver crashing. try installing the lastest driver DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNGGame: Need for speed 2015 I can't play even 5 minutes because an error pops up and a restart is always necessary, I updated windows, graphics drivers...
  8. DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG need for speed 2015 PLSSS HELP MEE :

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG need for speed 2015 PLSSS HELP MEE :: Error: This error is usually caused by the graphics driver crashing. try installing the lastest driver DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNGGame: Need for speed 2015 I can't play even 5 minutes because an error pops up and a restart is always necessary, I updated windows, graphics drivers...
  9. DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG: Does anybody know how I can fix this error. It pops up a lot when playing Football Manager tried 2 different versions It also seems to crash other games. I've reinstalled the latest graphics driver manually and had it remove any older drivers. Windows is fully updated. Ran a...
  10. DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG: Why does this error not occur with Prepar3d v2? Only sure it occurs on Prepar3d v4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/dxgierrordevicehung/70d46b66-5f90-4a74-848c-33bd08ebd4ba