Windows 10: dxgkrnl.sys blue screen

Discus and support dxgkrnl.sys blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So I opened a sound file in my video player and my laptop just blue screened :/ I uploaded the zip file if you need any more information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Njastarr, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Njastarr Win User

dxgkrnl.sys blue screen

Hello,

So I opened a sound file in my video player and my laptop just blue screened :/ I uploaded the zip file if you need any more information please do ask. Also I just finished posting extra information and I think that I have multiple Nvidia drivers (can anyone tell me if I need to uninstall all of them or if its fine) it might be part of the problem.

thanks for helping!

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.10586 Build 10586
    System Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
    System Model GE72 2QF
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5700HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2701 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. E1791IMS.111, 20/11/2015
    Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M
    Installed Drivers nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um

:)

Njastarr, Feb 27, 2016
  2. ms9501 Win User

Thread Stuck in Device Driver

please help

i have browsed and updated everything about an issue caused by dxgkrnl.sys and atikmdag.sys

like download and install the last update from amd website, lenovo website and directly from windows update

and still get that blue screen

here its my minidump

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

thanks

ms9501, Feb 27, 2016
  3. Blackscreen and restart by video cutting with "davinci resolve" (dxgkrnl.sys problem)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

It's highly likely that your Dxgkrnl.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupt or outdated device drivers. Drivers can work one day, and suddenly stop working the next day, for a variety of reasons. The good news is that you can often update the
    device driver to fix your BSOD problem.

Finding the exact driver for your dxgkrnl.sys-related hardware device can be extremely difficult, even directly on the Microsoft or related manufacturer's website. Even if you are experienced at finding, downloading, and manually updating drivers,
    the process can still be very time consuming and extremely irritating. Installing the wrong driver, or simply an incompatible version of the right driver, can make your problems even worse.

If your dxgkrnl.sys BSOD error is related to a specific program, reinstalling Windows 10 Consumer Preview ISO images-related software could be the answer.

• Type Programs and Features in the search bar and select the same.
    • Locate dxgkrnl.sys-associated program (eg. Windows 10 Consumer Preview ISO images) under the
      Name column.
    • Click on the Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO images-associated entry.
    • Click the Uninstall/Change on the top menu ribbon.
    • Follow the on-screen directions to complete the uninstallation of your dxgkrnl.sys-associated program.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled your dxgkrnl.sys-associated program (eg. Windows 10 Consumer Preview ISO images), reinstall the program according to the Microsoft instructions.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 27, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

dxgkrnl.sys blue screen

*Name: Views: Size: Attachment 67364
    Code: 2: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff801`61a80000 fffff801`626a5000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Tue Feb 09 05:28:39 2016 (56B96AF7) // The date should be 2015-09-02 CheckSum: 00BF2DF6 ImageSize: 00C25000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

dxgkrnl.sys blue screen

1. dxgkrnl.sys blue screen - Similar Threads - dxgkrnl sys blue

2. BLUE SCREEN FATAL EROR DXGKRNL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN FATAL EROR DXGKRNL: Hello i have problem with my laptop...i buy this laptop on 3rd Januari 2024 Lenovo LOQ 15IRH8 Intel i5 12th Gen RXT 3050 6GB,in first and second week i play guardian of the galaxy and several other games it runs perfectly ,but since 1 week ago i getting random bsod in my...
  3. BLUE SCREEN FATAL EROR DXGKRNL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREEN FATAL EROR DXGKRNL: Hello i have problem with my laptop...i buy this laptop on 3rd Januari 2024 Lenovo LOQ 15IRH8 Intel i5 12th Gen RXT 3050 6GB,in first and second week i play guardian of the galaxy and several other games it runs perfectly ,but since 1 week ago i getting random bsod in my...
  4. Lvrs64.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lvrs64.sys blue screen: I was playing "war thunder" like any day, and my pc blue screened saying "lvrs64.sys" has failed, how can i make sure that this never happens again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lvrs64sys-blue-screen/9eb54c94-ed30-4b73-b011-1cabe3190c20
  5. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  6. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  7. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Blue Screen cpuz136_x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen cpuz136_x64.sys: We are facing an issue with our computers, the blue screen appears randomly, I checked the dump files and it comes with the following error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-cpuz136x64sys/fcf89b00-7fd1-47f4-8ce6-b49f2072180f
  9. wdf01000.sys blue screen

wdf01000.sys blue screen: Dears , Kindly assist me with this issue here is the minidump https://asgcgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/makary_kirolos/EjMqZK4V2fZFj9hzeJtMwuEBmsDLR_YQtyjleKVYNGrYhQ?e=eLdnbg Thanks...
  10. Blue screen wdf01000.sys

Blue screen wdf01000.sys: Please assist. Recently, been receiving random blue screen restarts, displaying the stop code 'wdf01000.sys'. Nothing specific is being run to trigger this code, which makes it difficult to pinpoint. After researching stop code, I began updating the drivers. Updated all...
Tags: