Windows 10: dxgkrnl.sys BSOD After playing Rocket League for a few minutes

Discus and support dxgkrnl.sys BSOD After playing Rocket League for a few minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I hope this is the right place to ask for help, because I was struggling to find a place where to ask for help with this. After playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelWesten, Feb 13, 2021.

1. dxgkrnl.sys BSOD After playing Rocket League for a few minutes

Hello.

I hope this is the right place to ask for help, because I was struggling to find a place where to ask for help with this.

After playing Rocket League for few minutes, my screen goes to blackness, then i have somewhere around 5 seconds where I can hear that music, ingame sounds etc all occur normally but my monitor says "hdmi mode no input/signal detected" and after those 5 seconds finish, I get that famous BSOD "sound" where current sound goes like tzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and thats the only way how i know a BSOD occurs, but unfortunately i cannot ever see it because monitor always loses signal right before that BSOD

I don't know if this would have happened with any other game but it seems to always be occuring in Rocket League before i formatted my pc i played Minecraft but it never occurred there

I really hope it's not a hardware issue, even though it can be, especially since my components are a bit older. Here is some info since when I have these components if that helps out anyhow
    CPU - Intel i5 3450 - from 2012

RAM 2x8 GB idk name in my mind - from 2016
    GPU - AMD RX 580 - from 2019 December
    Motherboard - ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 - from 2016
    Power Supply idk name in my mind - from 2016
    Water cooling - from 2016

If I need to provide more information, just tell me and I will. I have a minidump .dmp file uploaded here as I guess it can provide more information https://www.upload.ee/files/12880468/021321-8640-01.dmp.html

The steps which i took to try to diagnose the problem:

1 Reinstall Rocket League - did not fix
    2 Completely wipe GPU Driver AMD RX 580 and reinstall it - did not fix
    3 Format windows from scratch - did not fix
    4 Try older AMD GPU Driver - did not fix
    5 See in dxdiag.exe if any tab reports any error - no problems detected

Here is an image of some BSOD information which I gathered through program called BlueScreenView:
    dxgkrnl.sys BSOD After playing Rocket League for a few minutes 593e957e-257f-423d-9b9e-7d656c2695f9?upload=true.png

:)

MichaelWesten, Feb 13, 2021
  2. anusuyak Win User

Rocket League

I recently bought rocket league. So, I found out that rocket league was only for my Xbox 1, and was not playable for my computer. I really just wanted to play it on my pc. I am requesting for a refund please, as I cannot play it.

Thanks,

Anusuya

anusuyak, Feb 13, 2021
  3. BSOD on Rocket League

Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here

MyNamesYev, Feb 13, 2021
  4. toar4ever Win User

dxgkrnl.sys BSOD After playing Rocket League for a few minutes

PC Freeze while playing Rocket League/Overwatch

You won't believe it, but somehow since running Driver Verifier I can't force a BSOD anymore *Biggrin I've just played about 40 minutes of Rocket League, Overwatch and H1Z1, but while I normally could force a BSOD within 4 minutes I just can't seem to force one at the moment *Biggrin I'll keep Driver Verifier running for 48 hours and let you know if it happens again. This is really strange dxgkrnl.sys BSOD After playing Rocket League for a few minutes :p

toar4ever, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

dxgkrnl.sys BSOD After playing Rocket League for a few minutes

1. dxgkrnl.sys BSOD After playing Rocket League for a few minutes - Similar Threads - dxgkrnl sys BSOD

2. Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League: I keep getting brief internet disconnects only while playing Rocket League. Currently am running 4 computers off a 500 up/down connection all hardwired . While playing Rocket League on my main PC, the PC loses internet windows loses internet for the entire PC. It is very odd...
  3. Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League: I keep getting brief internet disconnects only while playing Rocket League. Currently am running 4 computers off a 500 up/down connection all hardwired . While playing Rocket League on my main PC, the PC loses internet windows loses internet for the entire PC. It is very odd...
  4. I still can't play rocket league :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  5. I still can't play rocket league :

I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  6. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  7. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  8. BSOD while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Rocket League: Hello. I had a BSOD while I was playing Rocket League: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I also had Discord opened with a stream. I suspect that maybe it's something with the cpu driver, but I am not sure. Can you guys help me interpret this dump file? Thank you. Microsoft R...
  9. BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK: Hello everyone, I've been facing some issues while playing games for a while and now it is becoming more often. Sometimes when I was playing Rocket League or Albion Online, the entire computer did freeze and I had to force reboot, this was not so frequent and it was...
  10. BSOD on Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Rocket League: Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here...