Windows 10: DXKRNL Bluescreen in CS:GO, Starcraft 2

Discus and support DXKRNL Bluescreen in CS:GO, Starcraft 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have recently purchased an Acer Predator 300 PH317-53 with the following specs: 9750h, 16 GB DDR4 in dual channel, RTX 2060, 500 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ciutarobert, Oct 25, 2019.

1. DXKRNL Bluescreen in CS:GO, Starcraft 2

Hello everyone!

I have recently purchased an Acer Predator 300 PH317-53 with the following specs:

9750h, 16 GB DDR4 in dual channel, RTX 2060, 500 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD.

It has been running very well, with good temperatures and scoring very high in many benchmarks, stress tests and highly intensive games, but I have some issues while playing CS:GO and sometimes it happens in SC2 aswell.

After anywhere between 5 and 45 minutes of playing those 2 games, I either get a blue screen directly, or the game video freezes/goes black and only the sound and apparently my input continues, and wont start again, requiring a reboot that usually leads to the same BSOD and it often requires multiple restarts until my display turns back on.

BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

I have tried the following: Clean install of all drivers, Clean install of the games in question, updating windows, .net, directx, firmware/bios update, older nVidia drivers, Clean windows install with all previous steps.

https://filestore.community.support....4d?upload=true

I have also uploaded my mini-dump file and the link can be found below.

Gofile - File sharing platform, anonymous and free

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I find it hard to believe that this is a hardware issue as it runs many intensive games/applications with very good performance, the temps and everything are optimal.

:)

ciutarobert, Oct 25, 2019

2. Guild Wars 2, Starcraft 2 - Frame Problems

• Are you experiencing the issue with all of your games? Yes, I have only 2 games: Starcraft 2 and Guild Wars 2
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games? Yes, multiple times, tried repairing them aswell, contacted support and everything possible.
    Step 1: Switch off Game DVR. - I have done it already, doesn't help.

Step 2: Disable Game bar - Same thing as Step 1.Step 3: Manually update graphics card drivers. - Didn't help either.

@Wilfred Mac - I have contacted your support last night and requested an email to guide me through uninstalling and going back to the previous build of Windows - in this case 1709. Although it says that 1709 was installed
    back something went completely wrong in the middle of January.

Please send me an email on how to uninstall version 1709 and go back to 1703, since it's the only and last action I can take to solve this issue.

NikolayA_97, Oct 25, 2019
  3. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Maarsch Win User

DXKRNL Bluescreen in CS:GO, Starcraft 2

BSOD (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) with Skype, OBS and Starcraft 2

So I've been getting freezes for the last couple of months.
    Mostly it resolves into a bluescreen, the DPC Watchdog violation, but sometimes it takes a while and I get bored/frustrated/angry and I press the reset button.

Event viewer record Kernel power 41 error

This happens when I engage in a video call with Skype, am in Starcraft 2 and have OBS studio open (actually broadcasting seems to be irrelevant).
    If I cut out any of these three it doesn't seem to happen, although I'm not entire sure about this, but with the 3 it is a very reliable BSOD (although it has happened between 2 seconds and 1:30 hours of streaming).
    I have used hangouts and zoom for video with discord for audio and I had no problems.
    I have also used other programs that utilize stuff a lot, video editing while uploading and playing games. No problem.

This started happening after the anniversary update, My OS is Win 10.

Obligatory spec post:
    i5-3570 (non-K)
    Cooler master 212 (not-evo, I think)
    Z77 Pro3
    MSI Gaming X GTX1060 6GB (This one is also new, but I had some months of worry free recording after switching from MSI to Nvidia drivers)
    OCZ Agility 3 SSD
    Seagate green 2TB HDD
    16 GB RAM (Corsair)

Things I've done:

• Changed IDE ATA/ATAPI controller to standard SATA AHCI controller (I actually just changed that back to intel 7 series chipset sata ahci controller)

• Disabled quick boot

• Updated GPU drivers

• Memory test

• Chkdsk (both)

• SFC

• Windows 10 disc error check

• Updated most other drivers probably

• Scanned for virusses

• Scanned for malware

• Skype app rather than skype . . . program?

• OBS studio 32 bit

• Changed PSU

• Updated EUFI
    • Updated SSD firmware

• Uninstalled/re-installed all the programs

• Temperatures (I don't overheat)

Windows 10 BSOD - Dropbox - 021417-7281-01.dmp
    OBS log file - https://www.dropbox.com/s/9c8ovhn0s38465b/2017-02-14 09-02-37.txt?dl=0

Maarsch, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

DXKRNL Bluescreen in CS:GO, Starcraft 2

1. DXKRNL Bluescreen in CS:GO, Starcraft 2 - Similar Threads - DXKRNL Bluescreen Starcraft

2. Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11: Some users have recently complained that Starcraft 2 is not launching or keeps crashing on their Windows 11 devices. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix the error. Fix Starcraft 2 not launching or keeps crashing on Windows 11 If Starcraft 2 is not...
  3. 2 BlueScreen in 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 BlueScreen in 2 weeks: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎2/‎11/‎2023 4:42 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 10eParameter 1: 17Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000dParameter 3: ffffd30d220ad000Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  4. 2 BlueScreen in 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 BlueScreen in 2 weeks: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎2/‎11/‎2023 4:42 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 10eParameter 1: 17Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000dParameter 3: ffffd30d220ad000Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  5. Starcraft 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Starcraft 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Starcraft 2 is one of the most famous games in the current day and age. It is being played and loved by millions. However, according to a lot of users, the game is crashing or freezing on Windows 11/10 computers. But not anymore, in this article, we are going to fix...
  6. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  7. Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.: Like the title says. I have the source is YouTube on chrome and output set as my wireless headphones but it won’t play music. However If I select my laptop speaker it will play. It was working fine up to a few days ago. Windows 10 b1909 submitted by /u/TheCalamity305...
  8. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  9. BSOD (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) with Skype, OBS and Starcraft 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION) with Skype, OBS and Starcraft 2: So I've been getting freezes for the last couple of months. Mostly it resolves into a bluescreen, the DPC Watchdog violation, but sometimes it takes a while and I get bored/frustrated/angry and I press the reset button. Event viewer record Kernel power 41 error This...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...