Windows 10: Dying laptop

Discus and support Dying laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good evening to all,Hope someone can give me some advice. I have a dying hp laptop been having small problems very often. Have done a complete windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Mar 14, 2019.

1. dafydd Win User

Dying laptop

Good evening to all,Hope someone can give me some advice.
    I have a dying hp laptop been having small problems very often. Have done a complete windows reset for the third time beginning of the week
    so decided to go and get another newer model.
    don't use it for any hard work just shopping banking usual daily chores.
    Been looking at a chrome book.Does a chrome book allow me to put printer software etc,
    or any good suggestions for a newer laptop been looking in Amazon loads of laptops there, looking at it a nice 13ins screen with a. ssd for the main drive. As now I have all my documents etc on an external ssd that works well.
    Thanks

:)

dafydd, Mar 14, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Dying laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Dying laptop

1. Dying laptop - Similar Threads - Dying laptop

2. cform.exe when laptop died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cform.exe when laptop died.: Hi, asking for a friend here.Someone told me that the laptop which had Microsoft OS Win 10 died several times and had to be restarted for awhile.The thing is, before dying and had to be restarted, the laptop shows cform.exe box.Anyone having an idea where this would come...
  3. cform.exe when laptop died.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cform.exe when laptop died.: Hi, asking for a friend here.Someone told me that the laptop which had Microsoft OS Win 10 died several times and had to be restarted for awhile.The thing is, before dying and had to be restarted, the laptop shows cform.exe box.Anyone having an idea where this would come...
  4. cform.exe when laptop died.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my windows 11 laptop died and I cannot find its recovery key because my MS login has lost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 11 laptop died and I cannot find its recovery key because my MS login has lost...: When I boot my old system, I get a blue screen BitLocker screen and it asks me for my recovery key. I logged into my new windows 11 system and all it has is the info on my new system and no information from my old system, not even my subscription....
  6. my windows 11 laptop died and I cannot find its recovery key because my MS login has lost...

my windows 11 laptop died and I cannot find its recovery key because my MS login has lost...: When I boot my old system, I get a blue screen BitLocker screen and it asks me for my recovery key. I logged into my new windows 11 system and all it has is the info on my new system and no information from my old system, not even my subscription....
  7. Laptop died and will no longer charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop died and will no longer charge: I was on the laptop it was at like 1% my laptop gets laggy when it gets at a really low percentage it died and will no longer charge even when I tried charging it while it was still running it’s been like this for a while I tried resetting it I got a new charge tried plugging...
  8. Laptop died and will no longer charge

Laptop died and will no longer charge: I was on the laptop it was at like 1% my laptop gets laggy when it gets at a really low percentage it died and will no longer charge even when I tried charging it while it was still running it’s been like this for a while I tried resetting it I got a new charge tried plugging...
  9. Old laptop died and I want to get the files off the hard drive - It does not show in file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old laptop died and I want to get the files off the hard drive - It does not show in file...: My old laptop died before I could get the files off it. I have the 2.5 SSD 256 GB SATA hard drive in hard drive enclosure - should I be able to use file explorer to transfer the files - or it is there something else I need to do. first. The new laptop is Windows 11, the old...
  10. Old laptop died and I want to get the files off the hard drive - It does not show in file...

Old laptop died and I want to get the files off the hard drive - It does not show in file...: My old laptop died before I could get the files off it. I have the 2.5 SSD 256 GB SATA hard drive in hard drive enclosure - should I be able to use file explorer to transfer the files - or it is there something else I need to do. first. The new laptop is Windows 11, the old...