Windows 10: Dymo Label Printers and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Discus and support Dymo Label Printers and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to install a Dymo Label Printer 450 onto a Windows 10 Pro 64bit computer. We use this for our EMR Athena Health. We are told to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Healthstar Physicians, May 15, 2019.

1. Dymo Label Printers and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

I am trying to install a Dymo Label Printer 450 onto a Windows 10 Pro 64bit computer. We use this for our EMR Athena Health. We are told to use the 8.5.X driver to install so our Athena Health will recognize it and print labels via the EMR. Once I try to install the software it pops up a box that says that I need to install the .Net Framework. I try to install it and it tells me that it is already installed. This also give me the same error when trying to install this on a Windows 8 Pro 64bit. I tried the following steps when updating .Net Framework does not work. If updating .NET does not resolve the issue, please update the COM port to 15 or higher:

Go to the Start menu/Control Panel/Device Manager/Ports
    Right click on Dymo Com Port, select Properties, then the Port Settings tab
    Select the Advanced button
    At the bottom of the Advanced Settings Window click the Com Port Number drop down and select any port over 15.
    Click OK, then click OK again.
    Close the Device manager window and Control Panel
    Restart the computer

This did not fix the issue either.

I also had someone log in from the company and try it with this happening. I remoted into the computer with Sara (and Eva) today but unfortunately couldn't find the solution to the issue. The software version that should work best for you, 8.5.4, still wouldn't install correctly. We kept hitting the message that .NET v3.5 needed to be installed, but the newest version, v4.7.2, was already installed. I've never seen this error message with other clients installing v8.5.4.

We attempted several reinstalls of 8.5.4, without success. We also tried v8.7.3 with a different module, but the normal function of athenaNet reinstalled the module that generally works best with v8.5.4, and we were back where we started.

I'm still checking with Dymo about what may be triggering the .NET 3.5 install message as I haven't seen that before. However, this may not be directly related to the dymo software. Please try the following to turn on 3.5:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open run
    2. Type appwiz.cpl into the run textbox and hit enter to open the programs and features window
    3. Click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.
    4. Look for “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)”
    5. Check the box on its left and click OK to turn .NET Framework 3.5 on.
    6. Restart your PC if prompted.

One article I read said the pop-up about .NET v3.5 may be due to malware on the computer. Double check that your anti-virus has scanned for malware recently. You may also want to clean up the computer a bit. The free version of CCleaner is usually a good start.

Some of these computers are straight out of the box new and I was still not able to install it. We are running Sophos Antivirus, BUT I have tried to install it without the antivirus and still have the same issues. we didn't start having these issues until the end of last year, first of this year. Not sure if an update could of caused the issue or what. I received an error code 0x800F0954. I have tried the .Net Framwork repair tool and it states that it is unable to resolve the issue.

We are at our wits end. If there are anymore suggestions to try, I am willing to do those. With us upgrading all of our machines to Windows 10, this will be an inconvenience for all of our users that use the Dymo label printer.

:)

Healthstar Physicians, May 15, 2019
  2. richman20 Win User

dymo label printer?

How do I add a Dymo label printer? I have plugged it directly into my laptop. The laptop doesn't see it. The Dymo add a printer system doesn't see my own printer or anything else.

richman20, May 15, 2019
  3. menu Win User
    Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer

Hi.
    Just bought on of these Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer
    Dymo S0915390 Label Manager PnP Plug and Play Label Maker: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products
    It states plug and play.When I connected it to my windows 10 upon opening the auto run I get a box on screen stating.....
    Error Configuration Manager error 13.Source Grand Parent filter..
    looked through google and found some info..
    How To Fix Dymo Configuration Manager Error 13 (Solved).
    Had a go at that but when it completed the scan it wanted money, Also looked on the dymo website for some info on some software for it.Failed.
    Any help Please.

4. Dymo Label Printers and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Dymo label printer error

Does anyone know how to fix this error with dymo label printer and Windows 10. Try to save and it kicks out this.

Collection was modified, enumeration may not execute.

What does this mean?

CJVAutographsLTD, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Dymo Label Printers and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

1. Dymo Label Printers and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Similar Threads - Dymo Label Printers

2. dymo label writer el60

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dymo label writer el60: have dymo label writer el60 were can i buy a upgrade power supply with usb connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-label-writer-el60/3c820d08-5a3d-46da-af68-434c2182585d
  3. dymo label writer el60

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dymo label writer el60: have dymo label writer el60 were can i buy a upgrade power supply with usb connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-label-writer-el60/3c820d08-5a3d-46da-af68-434c2182585d
  4. Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer: Is it possible to print a label on the Dymo 450 label printer directly from an Excel spreadsheet cell, without having to import the data? I just want to print 2 or 3 cells straight off the spreadsheet. Is it possible to select a cell/s within Excel and just select print?...
  5. PC label printer: Dymo or Brother?

PC label printer: Dymo or Brother?: Do I go with the less expensive Dymo model with the crappy battery life reviews or do I spend twice as much for a comparable Brother model? I need to buy a label printer that I can use from my PC. USB is perfectly acceptable. I don't need a wireless connection. The Dymo is...
  6. DYMO label writer 450

DYMO label writer 450: I have two problems with my DYMO printer. I have assumed both are Windows problems. 1. A few days ago when I wanted to print a label I found that my address book had completely disappeared. Is it possible to restore it - and if so how? 2. When I go to print a document on...
  7. problem with dymo label printer

problem with dymo label printer: Hello. So I tried to install my label printer to print for my shopify account but its a problem because it comes out under Bluetooth and other devices instead of under printers. is there anyway I can move it to the printer or scanner section?...
  8. DYMO Labeler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DYMO Labeler: how can I print using my DYMO Labeler? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-labeler/55d19838-c040-4093-8f86-229dd9acc0fc
  9. Dymo Printer

Dymo Printer: I am not sure why device manager says I have no issues with the driver for this printer yet when I run the trouble shooter I get the error in the screen snippet below. I have plugged the USB into the USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports. This laptop is connected to a Targus docking station,...
  10. Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer

Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer: Hi. Just bought on of these Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer Dymo S0915390 Label Manager PnP Plug and Play Label Maker: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products It states plug and play.When I connected it to my windows 10 upon opening the auto run I get a box on screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dymo 450labelwriter windows 10 issues

2. dymo driver needed for 64-bit version of windows 10

3. dymo labelwriter 450 software windows 10

4. labelwriter will not print from EMR,
  5. dymo or windows 10 pro,
  6. windows 10 dymo printing error,
  7. dymo labelwriter 450 wont print