Windows 10: Dymo LabelWriter 450 Sharing via Windows 10

Discus and support Dymo LabelWriter 450 Sharing via Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to share a Dymo LabelWriter 450 printer over a network. All of our computers are running windows 10 pro. The printer is connected via USP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stephanie_110, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Dymo LabelWriter 450 Sharing via Windows 10

I'm trying to share a Dymo LabelWriter 450 printer over a network. All of our computers are running windows 10 pro. The printer is connected via USP port and working on the local printer. I've downloaded drivers for the other computers (DLS8Setup.8.5.3; it won't allow me to add the DCDSetup1.0 or 1.0.1 > those continually fail > not sure if that's important) and I have the other computers seeing the printer on the local computer via the IP address but it won't print. Please help!!! I have been working on this for over 8 hours with no luck. I am not a network engineer or IT person, so the easiest terms possible would be most helpful.

Thanks,

Stephanie

:)

Stephanie_110, Apr 14, 2019
  2. markkroczynski, Apr 14, 2019
  3. RobertMarx, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Dymo LabelWriter 450 Sharing via Windows 10

Dymo LabelWriter 450

I have followed instructions for Dymo to install the LabelWriter 450. I cannot get it to work. I get an unknown device message.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this printer 3 times to no avail. I have a USB3.0 superspeed hub and had my desktop printer connected to this and an old Seiko label printer connected. Everything worked fine until the Windows 10 upgrade now nothing works
    in this hub nor will the label printer work connected to my cpu. Get same message, unknown device

Help

LindaEmoryAP, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Dymo LabelWriter 450 Sharing via Windows 10

1. Dymo LabelWriter 450 Sharing via Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dymo LabelWriter 450

2. dymo lablewriter 450 will not print with windows 10,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dymo lablewriter 450 will not print with windows 10,: windows 1 , cannot print for label writer 450 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-lablewriter-450-will-not-print-with-windows/9b21c515-9b38-4434-8ae3-49ce25a75cb2
  3. HP Deskjet 450 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Deskjet 450 and Windows 10: I have a HP Deskjet 450 that doesn't work with the driver that is on Windows 10. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-450-and-windows-10/9faa727d-1a25-4b90-ba7a-80bf8d75cc56
  4. DYMO Labeler

DYMO Labeler: how can I print using my DYMO Labeler? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-labeler/55d19838-c040-4093-8f86-229dd9acc0fc
  5. Dymo Printer

Dymo Printer: I am not sure why device manager says I have no issues with the driver for this printer yet when I run the trouble shooter I get the error in the screen snippet below. I have plugged the USB into the USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports. This laptop is connected to a Targus docking station,...
  6. Dymo Labelwriter 'wireless' will not connect to windows 10

Dymo Labelwriter 'wireless' will not connect to windows 10: Try as i may the printer is not recognised by the pc. Any advise would be gratefully received. A run through i can follow to rectify would be great....
  7. DYMO 450 Turbo disappeared from Windows 10 DYMO software as well as Inventory Lab

DYMO 450 Turbo disappeared from Windows 10 DYMO software as well as Inventory Lab: I've been using a DYMO 450 Turbo for several months, together with a 4XL connected via USB hub to my laptop. While in use, I disconnected them daily via USB and removed power via surge protector power switch. Never had any issues. I recently moved and had the printers boxed...
  8. Dymo LabelWriter 450

Dymo LabelWriter 450: I have followed instructions for Dymo to install the LabelWriter 450. I cannot get it to work. I get an unknown device message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this printer 3 times to no avail. I have a USB3.0 superspeed hub and had my desktop printer connected to...
  9. How to share HDD via LAN in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share HDD via LAN in Windows 10: Hello, I am trying to make all HDD's of one PC available to another, and vice versa. Both Computers are in the same WORKGROUP. I right-clicked the drive, select 'advanced sharing', enabled sharing and set permissions for "everybody" to "full access". Yet, when I try to...
  10. Can't access shared Windows 8 computers via Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access shared Windows 8 computers via Windows 10: OK, so I have this one Windows 10 computer. When trying to access a Windows 8 computer under "Network", it prompts me for a user/pass. All other computers (Windows 7/8) can see the public folders of each other no problem; even the public folders of this one Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. having trouble with keyboard typing with DYMO 450 printer

2. dymo labelwriter 450 software windows 10