Windows 10: Dymo Printer

Discus and support Dymo Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not sure why device manager says I have no issues with the driver for this printer yet when I run the trouble shooter I get the error in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jon Holmes (Jholmes), Mar 6, 2019.

1. Dymo Printer

I am not sure why device manager says I have no issues with the driver for this printer yet when I run the trouble shooter I get the error in the screen snippet below. I have plugged the USB into the USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports. This laptop is connected to a Targus docking station, I have connected the printer originally in the docking station, then moved the connection directly to the laptop itself and I still have the same error. I am not sure if the issue is with the print driver or the Dymo software that came with this printer.

Let me know what you guys think

Thank you

(Screen shot of trouble shooter results below)

Dymo Printer 810c2855-dadd-46b0-9d45-7206c2ec7f14?upload=true.png

:)

Jon Holmes (Jholmes), Mar 6, 2019
  2. richman20 Win User

dymo label printer?

How do I add a Dymo label printer? I have plugged it directly into my laptop. The laptop doesn't see it. The Dymo add a printer system doesn't see my own printer or anything else.

richman20, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo

I will take it a step further, I had the tech people at Dymo try numerous times with remote access and they even sent a replacement printer in case it was the printer. It was not. Definitely Windows 10. Still looking for a solution.

Regarding unspecified devices, it is not loading in printers location. Then browsing for the Dymo file or going to where it is located and trying to add the printer does not work, either when done by Dymo or me. Windows 10 has rendered my postal printer
    and label maker useless.

markkroczynski, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Dymo Printer

Windows 10 and Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo

I will take it a step further, I had the tech people at Dymo try numerous times with remote access and they even sent a replacement printer in case it was the printer. It was not. Definitely Windows 10. Still looking for a solution.

markkroczynski, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Dymo Printer

1. Dymo Printer - Similar Threads - Dymo Printer

2. Dymo LabelWriter 4XL - Can't Install Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dymo LabelWriter 4XL - Can't Install Printer Driver: I recently purchased a base model Lenovo laptop from Costco. I'm trying to download the printer driver for the Dymo LabelWriter 4XL printer, but they system keeps prompting me that it's not a Microsoft related app and I need to change the app download settings. I see the file...
  3. Dymo LabelWriter 4XL - Can't Install Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dymo LabelWriter 4XL - Can't Install Printer Driver: I recently purchased a base model Lenovo laptop from Costco. I'm trying to download the printer driver for the Dymo LabelWriter 4XL printer, but they system keeps prompting me that it's not a Microsoft related app and I need to change the app download settings. I see the file...
  4. Dymo LabelWriter 4XL - Can't Install Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer

Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer: Is it possible to print a label on the Dymo 450 label printer directly from an Excel spreadsheet cell, without having to import the data? I just want to print 2 or 3 cells straight off the spreadsheet. Is it possible to select a cell/s within Excel and just select print?...
  6. DYMO Printer is printing a blank label after update the windows to latest update.

DYMO Printer is printing a blank label after update the windows to latest update.: I am from DYMO. DYMO is making the label printers. Consumer who update their windows 10 to latest version of update are having a problem with the printers. Blank label are printed out. If we ask them to roll back the update, it started working fine. What could be the...
  7. Why does Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo install as Other Device rather than as a Printer?

Why does Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo install as Other Device rather than as a Printer?: I am unable to install my Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo to work with my Windows 10 Pro laptop although I have previously used this printer successfully with another computer - I have tried the software Dymo Connect 1.3.2 & Dymo 8.7.3 - the programs install and run but state that...
  8. PC label printer: Dymo or Brother?

PC label printer: Dymo or Brother?: Do I go with the less expensive Dymo model with the crappy battery life reviews or do I spend twice as much for a comparable Brother model? I need to buy a label printer that I can use from my PC. USB is perfectly acceptable. I don't need a wireless connection. The Dymo is...
  9. Unable to install dymo USB printer on windows 10.

Unable to install dymo USB printer on windows 10.: Good day all I am trying to install a dymo lablewriter 450 on my surface pro x running windows 10. The software installs, however the printer is not visible. I have tried to add it manually using the standard windows process Add printer, the printer is not visible I...
  10. problem with dymo label printer

problem with dymo label printer: Hello. So I tried to install my label printer to print for my shopify account but its a problem because it comes out under Bluetooth and other devices instead of under printers. is there anyway I can move it to the printer or scanner section?...