Windows 10: Dymo v.8 not loading properly

Discus and support Dymo v.8 not loading properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We use Dymo v.8 with a Dymo450 label writer. Yesterday it was fine. Today when I click on the shortcut or try to open it anywhere the fist title loads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BigfootTZ, Dec 8, 2022.

1. BigfootTZ Win User

Dymo v.8 not loading properly

We use Dymo v.8 with a Dymo450 label writer. Yesterday it was fine. Today when I click on the shortcut or try to open it anywhere the fist title loads then nothing. If I go back i get an option to close the window so the window must be open somewhere but I cannot find it. I have tried removing and reinstalling the printer. It prints a test page fine and will work using Dymo connect but dymo connect doesn't do what we need.

:)

BigfootTZ, Dec 8, 2022

2. DYMO label V.8 crashes on Windows 10

I have been running DYMO V.8 on my Lenovo laptop without any problems and just installed it on my desk top (HP) and it crashes with

" Cannot create instance of 'MainWindow' defined in assembly 'DYMO.DLS, Vesion=8.5.1.1816, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5426002a38745af9'. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation, Erron in markup file 'DYMO.DLW;ccomponent/MainWindow.xaml'."

Runs the light version of DYMO fine but not the V.8. Have installed twice and copied and installed the downloaded install file from my laptop but no help.

Any help or ideas, suggestions.

Thanks

JerryTrivette, Dec 8, 2022
  3. DYMO Label Software v.8 Won't Start

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the DYMO Label Software v8.5.1 in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the software install and then check the functionality.

Note: After uninstallation of the DYMO Label Software v8.5.1 try to delete the following folders from the following path.

• Remove the folder: "C: \ Program Files or Program Files (x86) \ DYMO".
    • Remove the folder: "C: \ Documents and Settings \ <username> \ AppData \ Local \ Sanford, LP".
    • Remove the folder: "C: \ Documents and Settings \ <username> \ AppData \ Local \ DYMO".
    • Install the latest version of the DYMO Label Software in the compatibility mode.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 8, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

dymo label software V.8

Hi Ryan

Your best option is to uninstall Dymo label software V.8 totally, restart your PC, then install the newest version of that software on your PC form the link below:

http://www.dymo.com/en-US/dymo-label-software-v...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Dymo v.8 not loading properly - Similar Threads - Dymo loading properly

2. Dymo v.8 not loading properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dymo v.8 not loading properly: We use Dymo v.8 with a Dymo450 label writer. Yesterday it was fine. Today when I click on the shortcut or try to open it anywhere the fist title loads then nothing. If I go back i get an option to close the window so the window must be open somewhere but I cannot find it. I...
  3. Dymo v.8 not loading properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dymo v.8 not loading properly: We use Dymo v.8 with a Dymo450 label writer. Yesterday it was fine. Today when I click on the shortcut or try to open it anywhere the fist title loads then nothing. If I go back i get an option to close the window so the window must be open somewhere but I cannot find it. I...
  4. Thumbnails not loading properly

Thumbnails not loading properly: Hello! I'm facing this issue:1. Explorer.EXE not working properly and thumbnails won't load.Before facing this issue, I didn't made any changes to the system.At this moment, I saw that some files have a blank page icon and some folders, without its contents.And some icons...
  5. Solitaire will not load properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire will not load properly.: solitaire will not load properly. started giving error messages 3 days ago error 101. I do not want to uninstall and re install, since I do not want to loose my progress of 4 - 5 years. HELP....
  6. Dymo 4xl

Dymo 4xl: Hi Anyone able to tell me how I can installmy dymo onto a Lenovo laptop with no cd drive please. I had it installed on an old laptop but need to install onto this newer one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-4xl/7046dac4-ee6c-41fa-b3c8-b4191591ef36
  7. dymo label software V.8

dymo label software V.8: hi the app will not open, the logo flashes up and then disappears without the app opening, nothing has been updated or changed on the PC, the issue just happened today...
  8. DYMO Labeler

DYMO Labeler: how can I print using my DYMO Labeler? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-labeler/55d19838-c040-4093-8f86-229dd9acc0fc
  9. Dymo Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dymo Printer: I am not sure why device manager says I have no issues with the driver for this printer yet when I run the trouble shooter I get the error in the screen snippet below. I have plugged the USB into the USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports. This laptop is connected to a Targus docking station,...
  10. Laptop not loading properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not loading properly: Hi, so i turn on my computer and i put im my password but then the screen goes black and i can only see the white arrow, its like that for around 5 mins before fully loading, its never been this slow, anyone know what I can do?...