Windows 10: Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

Discus and support Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Schmidt7, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but cannot control the keyboard lighting with the function button when the "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "Off".The lighting on this Logitech G413 was working fine before the "Dynamic Lighting" feature was introduced!******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so

:)

Michael Schmidt7, Apr 12, 2024
  2. remolanot Win User

Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting

Recently my Windows 11 installed some updates i got a new functionality called "Dynamic Lighting". The RGB of my keyboard, the G915 TKL, it's being controlled by that functionality and the GHUB says i need to turn off the Dynamic Lighting to be able to control the RGB with the software. But when i go to the configs i cant even turn it off because my windows its not activated. Is there another way to turn it off or i need to activate windows to do so?

Roberto Pacheco1, Apr 12, 2024
  4. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

dynamic lighting - keyboard not displaying effects despite being supported

Hello,

I just updated to the newest version of Windows 11 and saw my keyboard (Razer Blackwidow v3) supported dynamic lighting. However, no matter what I do (moving USB ports, restarting Windows, turning dynamic lighting off and on again), I can't get the effects to display. It shows up in Dynamic Lighting, I just can't get any effects to show on my keyboard. Does anyone know how to fix this, ideally without a total reset? Thanks in advance!

EricSmith_778, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

1. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see... - Similar Threads - Dynamic Lighting turns

2. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  3. Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting: Recently my Windows 11 installed some updates i got a new functionality called "Dynamic Lighting". The RGB of my keyboard, the G915 TKL, it's being controlled by that functionality and the GHUB says i need to turn off the Dynamic Lighting to be able to control the RGB with...
  4. Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting

Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting: Recently my Windows 11 installed some updates i got a new functionality called "Dynamic Lighting". The RGB of my keyboard, the G915 TKL, it's being controlled by that functionality and the GHUB says i need to turn off the Dynamic Lighting to be able to control the RGB with...
  5. Dynamic Lighting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lighting: Hello,How about Making that Dynamic Lighting for All Products instead of just a tailored few, You BRAG about something special in Windows But it's ONLY available to a select few.... AKA The people that bought the RIGHT products. I bought Razer products but I guess I didn't...
  6. Dynamic Lighting

Dynamic Lighting: Hello,How about Making that Dynamic Lighting for All Products instead of just a tailored few, You BRAG about something special in Windows But it's ONLY available to a select few.... AKA The people that bought the RIGHT products. I bought Razer products but I guess I didn't...
  7. Night Light not turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light not turning off: Just 2 days ago the night light setting is no longer working for me, i try to disable it from action center and from settings but it keeps closing the settings window and stays on, I have tried a lot of things to help but nothing has worked so far....
  8. How to Turn Keyboard lighting On or Off on a Computer

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn Keyboard lighting On or Off on a Computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are using a backlit or an LED keyboard, and have issues with its lighting turning on or off all of a sudden, then we will take a look at how to resolve this. Many laptops offer a backlit [...] This post How to Turn Keyboard lighting On or Off on a...
  9. I can't turn Night Light off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't turn Night Light off: [Tried to ask in Simple Questions, but didn't hear anything] I am running Windows 10 v1903. I originally set up my account to run Night Light sunset-sunrise, but then it started running all day by itself. So I turned Night Light off in Settings, but the screen always goes...
  10. Keyboard light is off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard light is off: The backlight on my keyboard suddenly stopped working. I turned of my laptop and the next day when I turned it back on, no light on my keyboard. Can someone tell me how to get it back on? As usual the 'help' section - can't....