Windows 10: Dynamic Lighting

Discus and support Dynamic Lighting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,How about Making that Dynamic Lighting for All Products instead of just a tailored few, You BRAG about something special in Windows But it's ONLY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CURIOUS GEORGE12, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Dynamic Lighting

Hello,How about Making that Dynamic Lighting for All Products instead of just a tailored few, You BRAG about something special in Windows But it's ONLY available to a select few.... AKA The people that bought the RIGHT products. I bought Razer products but I guess I didn't spend enough to use the Dynamic Lighting features in your OS

:)

CURIOUS GEORGE12, Sep 18, 2023
  2. RoNight Win User

Windows 11 23H2, Dynamic Lighting SDK

Good afternoon, I want to know if dynamic lighting will be available to developers in Visual Studio, I will explain in more detail, I would like to be able to use dynamic lighting in my projects, when creating an application, so that my application already has built-in use of this feature. I would like to see this function as a library for more fine-tuning of components.

RoNight, Sep 18, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Light on Touchpad stays on

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to assist you with the issue you are facing, please reply to the following questions:

• When you say, “The white light on my touchpad” which light are you referring to?
    • What is the exact model number of your computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    How to turn the backlight on and off
    and check if the Illumination setting is available for Touchpad in the console.

Please get back to us with the details to assist you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 18, 2023
Thema:

Dynamic Lighting

1. Dynamic Lighting - Similar Threads - Dynamic Lighting

2. Dynamic Lighting Breaking the RGB of my connected devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lighting Breaking the RGB of my connected devices: Ever since my keyboard automatically connected to dynamic lighting and I turned it on, it started to 'break the rgb' turning it off out of nowhere. This happens with all the connected devices and I turned it off from the settings and registry edit but it still breaks my rgb,...
  3. Dynamic Lighting Breaking the RGB of my connected devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dynamic Lighting Breaking the RGB of my connected devices: Ever since my keyboard automatically connected to dynamic lighting and I turned it on, it started to 'break the rgb' turning it off out of nowhere. This happens with all the connected devices and I turned it off from the settings and registry edit but it still breaks my rgb,...
  4. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  5. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  6. Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting: Recently my Windows 11 installed some updates i got a new functionality called "Dynamic Lighting". The RGB of my keyboard, the G915 TKL, it's being controlled by that functionality and the GHUB says i need to turn off the Dynamic Lighting to be able to control the RGB with...
  7. Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting

Cant turn off Dynamic Lighting: Recently my Windows 11 installed some updates i got a new functionality called "Dynamic Lighting". The RGB of my keyboard, the G915 TKL, it's being controlled by that functionality and the GHUB says i need to turn off the Dynamic Lighting to be able to control the RGB with...
  8. Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?: Does Windows Dynamic Ligh Support Bluetooth Devices? I'm using a Wireless Mouseit is detected when using 2.4ghz but when switching to Bluetooth it is not detected...
  9. Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?

Does Windows Dynamic Light Support Bluetooth devices?: Does Windows Dynamic Ligh Support Bluetooth Devices? I'm using a Wireless Mouseit is detected when using 2.4ghz but when switching to Bluetooth it is not detected...
  10. How to Enable and Use Dynamic Lighting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable and Use Dynamic Lighting on Windows 11: [IMG]In this post, we will show you how to enable and use Dynamic Lighting on a Windows 11 PC. Dynamic Lighting is a new feature that enables users to set up and configure their RGB peripherals directly from Windows Settings. It eliminates the need for multiple software from...