Windows 10: Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed

Discus and support Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was trying to update my graphics card drivers when this error popped up: "A dynamic link library (DLL) initialisation routine failed " Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pranav N., Aug 6, 2018.

1. Pranav N. Win User

Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed

I was trying to update my graphics card drivers when this error popped up:

"A dynamic link library (DLL) initialisation routine failed "

Please help

P.S.: I have recently updated my Windows 10

:)

Pranav N., Aug 6, 2018

2. error 1114 dynamic link library (DLL) intialization routine failed.

When i have opened E drive then error 1114 dynamic link library (DLL) intialization routine failed
    Show as pop-up and when i close it then screen will have black then restart file explorer.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

sudhir kumar(), Aug 6, 2018
  3. dll library

.dll is the extension for drivers. Technically it stands for "Dynamic Link Library" (which means that saying dll library is like saying dynamic link library library) and it is pretty much synonymous with the .exe (or executable) extension.

I would suggest you uninstall Malwarebytes and try running Windows Defender Antivirus (and Antimalware, btw) again.

Malwarebytes tends to come with a trial subscription that will shut Defender off by default.

7ff2a89d-4617-4f57-9a1a-ca8dc82d7e88, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed

Error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.

Hi everyone,

I have a problem when I want log in Firestorm 4.7.5. It comes this message: Loadlibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. My pc works perfectly, I have problem only with Firestorm, so I can't use it. The
    old version of Firestorm 4.6.9 worked perfectly. I have Windows 10. Can you help me? Thanks very much. Sorry for my bad english

Giovanna TanhìPaliani, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed

1. Dynamic Link library (DLL) initialisation failed - Similar Threads - Dynamic Link library

2. "There was a problem starting printui.dll. A dynamic link library DLL initialization...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "There was a problem starting printui.dll. A dynamic link library DLL initialization...: I cannot add printer to my system. And all I got is this error prompt.There was a problem starting printui.dllA dynamic link library DLL initialization routine failed.How to fix this?...
  3. "There was a problem starting printui.dll. A dynamic link library DLL initialization...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "There was a problem starting printui.dll. A dynamic link library DLL initialization...: I cannot add printer to my system. And all I got is this error prompt.There was a problem starting printui.dllA dynamic link library DLL initialization routine failed.How to fix this?...
  4. "There was a problem starting printui.dll. A dynamic link library DLL initialization...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agsdriverextensionsdx11lnit-could-not-be-located/ab607369-e8d8-4af9-bcd2-8aed6eed8fe2
  6. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agsdriverextensionsdx11lnit-could-not-be-located/ab607369-e8d8-4af9-bcd2-8aed6eed8fe2
  7. aerotech fail to dynamic library in windows 6

aerotech fail to dynamic library in windows 6: Hi,I use a lab computer which is windows 6. I just update a new software and my aerotech told me fail to dynamic library in windows 6 in the system.The technician told me it is not a aerotech problem and might be related to the windows system.Will anything might be...
  8. Quicken fails to start, reports missing Dynamic-link library file : MSVCR100.dll.

Quicken fails to start, reports missing Dynamic-link library file : MSVCR100.dll.: Hello : the subject line says it all. Quicken, which I've been using for several years quite happily, suddenly stopped working. All that happens when I try to start it up is the appearance of an error message which reads : "The code execution cannot proceed because...
  9. The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.: Hi, I'm at the end of my tether at this point and have almost given up. When I try to install a piece of software I get the error "The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users \[username]\Desktop\X1 4.1\x1.exe." The first issue was side-to-side...
  10. Warning of dynamic link not found in library

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning of dynamic link not found in library: Still nobody has an answer to this warning? I'd be grateful; thanks My newly installed Windows 10, on rebooting , displays this warning (as translated from Spanish): " The ordinal 1 cannot be found in the library of dynamic links C:\WINDOWS32\SQLUNIRL.dll " Then I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. initialisation of dynamic link.library user.dll