Windows 10: Dynamic Lock allow windows to automatically lock your device when away greyed out

Discus and support Dynamic Lock allow windows to automatically lock your device when away greyed out in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Community please look at the pictures ! not able to change Dynamic Lock settings, because the option is greyed out ! the group policy editor... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hekspoilr, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Hekspoilr Win User

Dynamic Lock allow windows to automatically lock your device when away greyed out

Hi Community

please look at the pictures !

not able to change Dynamic Lock settings, because the option is greyed out !

the group policy editor does not list Dynamic Lock configuration !

Kind RegardsDynamic Lock allow windows to automatically lock your device when away greyed out [​IMG]Dynamic Lock allow windows to automatically lock your device when away greyed out [​IMG]Dynamic Lock allow windows to automatically lock your device when away greyed out [​IMG]Dynamic Lock allow windows to automatically lock your device when away greyed out [​IMG]Dynamic Lock allow windows to automatically lock your device when away greyed out [​IMG]

:)

Hekspoilr, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Graeme.P Win User

Dynamic Lock in Windows 10

Hi there, thanks for your question.

The instructions to enable Dynamic Lock are below:

- Use Bluetooth to pair your phone with your PC. Learn how to pair devices using Bluetooth.

- On your Windows 10 PC, select the Start button > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.

- Under Dynamic lock, select the Allow Windows to automatically lock your device when you're away check box.

- Take your phone with you when you move away from your PC, and it will automatically lock a minute or so after you're out of Bluetooth range. (Note that Bluetooth range varies by devices.)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/402811...

If you're having trouble with it, you can follow the steps in this article:

https://www.windowscentral.com/workaround-set-d...

Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Unlock the windows PC using Dynamic lock.

Dynamic Lock automatically locks my PC when I step away from it. So I'd like it automatically unlock when I get back to it.

I find the Dynamic lock feature incomplete without it automatically unlocking the PC.

Anwesh Gangula, Jan 9, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Dynamic Lock allow windows to automatically lock your device when away greyed out

Changing dynamic lock device on windows 10

Hi Caseh please try this:

Open the Settings App

Go to Accounts - Sign-In Options - Dynamic Lock

From there, click 'Bluetooth and Other Devices'

Remove your old Phone form the list of available devices

Then go back to Dynamic Lock and you should be able to Add a Device form there . . .

DaveM121, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Dynamic Lock allow windows to automatically lock your device when away greyed out - Similar Threads - Dynamic Lock allow

2. Rotation Lock greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotation Lock greyed out: I haven't been able to rotate my screen whenever I flip it or put it in tent mode, nor does it go into tablet mode when I flip the screen, I have a 2 in 1 Asus Vivobook, I have tried everything to get the rotation lock to workI have tried putting it in portrait mode and it...
  3. Dynamic Lock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dynamic Lock: Hello with multiple vendor platforms of smartphones all using Microsoft's Authenticator application, is there also away to use dynamic lock with a imported certificate to use with multi factor authentication for users that do not have a fingerprint reader on their...
  4. rotation lock greyed out

rotation lock greyed out: After update, my display changed to portrait. I have changed it to landscape but the rotation lock is greyed out, so that it will not automatically change to portrait if I rotate the screen....
  5. Rotation Lock Greyed Out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rotation Lock Greyed Out: I'm on an ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 TP412FA and the rotation lock button is greyed out in the right side panel and in the settings, which also means that the keyboard isn't working I'm using the on-screen keyboard. I've tried a fair bit but anything that can be suggested would be...
  6. Dynamic Lock is locking when it should not

Dynamic Lock is locking when it should not: Hello, "dynamic lock" is configured with paired Galaxy A8. Sometimes the screen locks while I am reading a document and the phone is just standing beside the computer. Bluetooth is ON on both devices, phone appears as "paired" in Windows, and dynamic lock appears as...
  7. Dynamic Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dynamic Lock: I am getting an error when i turn my computer that Dynamic Lock is not working and I need to turn on my Bluetooth. When i go to Bluetooth there is no on/off button like there is on my other computer with windows 10. I have looked online and it says to go to Device Mgr and...
  8. rotation lock greyed out

rotation lock greyed out: I have an acer spin 1 with windows 10 and my rotation lock screen is greyed out and my screen will not rotate automatically anymore. how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock-greyed-out/23ffc815-5629-46b4-91ce-55996c428b4c
  9. dynamic lock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dynamic lock: hello How do I clear the dynamic lock warning on my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock/2cdff9d8-0963-4db6-8c53-4a42c2609d49"
  10. DYNAMIC LOCK

DYNAMIC LOCK: I have several iPhones and Window 10 is set to lock the machine when I step away. This works. When I return however I see a notification that the sign-in cannot detect the phone. So I have to manually get into settings and get it to scan for my phone. I have looked around...