Windows 10: Dynamic Lock device - how to change it?

Discus and support Dynamic Lock device - how to change it? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want to change my device associated to the Dynamic Lock function but I don't find where and how. How can I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Carlos Xavier, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Dynamic Lock device - how to change it?

I want to change my device associated to the Dynamic Lock function but I don't find where and how. How can I do it?

:)

Carlos Xavier, Dec 4, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Changing dynamic lock device on windows 10

Hi Caseh please try this:

Open the Settings App

Go to Accounts - Sign-In Options - Dynamic Lock

From there, click 'Bluetooth and Other Devices'

Remove your old Phone form the list of available devices

Then go back to Dynamic Lock and you should be able to Add a Device form there . . .

DaveM121, Dec 4, 2020
  3. dynamic lock issue

the dynamic lock works when I live my computer, but when I return the dynamic lock does not find the device (telephone). I need to unpair and pair the telephone to get dynamic lock works once. please, note that the phone is still connected to the PC.
    any suggestion ?

davide-l69, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Caseh Win User

Dynamic Lock device - how to change it?

Changing dynamic lock device on windows 10

Hello

I recently changed phones, and want to change my dynamic lock device to my new phone. I've scoured through the settings but cannot find any option to change device. Anyone know how to change it?

Caseh, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Dynamic Lock device - how to change it?

1. Dynamic Lock device - how to change it? - Similar Threads - Dynamic Lock device

2. How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?: How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock.Reasons for the question - Some applications or processes may not behave well with sleep mode. They might not properly pause or resume, leading to performance issues or errors when the laptop...
  3. How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?: How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock.Reasons for the question - Some applications or processes may not behave well with sleep mode. They might not properly pause or resume, leading to performance issues or errors when the laptop...
  4. Dynamic Lock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dynamic Lock: Hello with multiple vendor platforms of smartphones all using Microsoft's Authenticator application, is there also away to use dynamic lock with a imported certificate to use with multi factor authentication for users that do not have a fingerprint reader on their...
  5. Dynamic Lock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dynamic Lock: Hello with multiple vendor platforms of smartphones all using Microsoft's Authenticator application, is there also away to use dynamic lock with a imported certificate to use with multi factor authentication for users that do not have a fingerprint reader on their...
  6. Dynamic Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dynamic Lock: I am getting an error when i turn my computer that Dynamic Lock is not working and I need to turn on my Bluetooth. When i go to Bluetooth there is no on/off button like there is on my other computer with windows 10. I have looked online and it says to go to Device Mgr and...
  7. windows 10 dynamic lock change time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 dynamic lock change time: Hello , how to decrease dynamic lock default time (30 Seconds) ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dynamic-lock-change-time/f053814a-1134-44e8-a963-e88bb25f1256
  8. dynamic lock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dynamic lock: hello How do I clear the dynamic lock warning on my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock/2cdff9d8-0963-4db6-8c53-4a42c2609d49"
  9. DYNAMIC LOCK

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    DYNAMIC LOCK: I have several iPhones and Window 10 is set to lock the machine when I step away. This works. When I return however I see a notification that the sign-in cannot detect the phone. So I have to manually get into settings and get it to scan for my phone. I have looked around...
  10. Changing dynamic lock device on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing dynamic lock device on windows 10: Hello I recently changed phones, and want to change my dynamic lock device to my new phone. I've scoured through the settings but cannot find any option to change device. Anyone know how to change it?...