Windows 10: Dynamic Lock in Windows 10

Discus and support Dynamic Lock in Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Device Info: Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 Running: OS Build 17134.345 Bluetooth Device Info iPhone 6 Plus OS: iOS 12.1 Story: I am... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TechProRex, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Dynamic Lock in Windows 10

Device Info:

• Edition: Windows 10 Pro
    • Version 1803
    • Running: OS Build 17134.345

Bluetooth Device Info

• iPhone 6 Plus

Story:

I am trying to use the Dynamic Lock feature that was introduced in the Windows 10 Creators update. As I try to enable it, I can't for some reason. Is there any reason as to why this isn't working?

:)

TechProRex, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Nov 13, 2018
  3. dynamic lock

Hi dude

for making the Bluetooth connection my phone is asking a pairing passkey but pc is not asking for.In this case how can I use dynamic lock.Dude please provide me with the steps because dynamic lock is very essential for me

Saisumanth549, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Dynamic Lock in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Dynamic Lock in Windows 10

1. Dynamic Lock in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dynamic Lock

2. How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?: How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock.Reasons for the question - Some applications or processes may not behave well with sleep mode. They might not properly pause or resume, leading to performance issues or errors when the laptop...
  3. How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?: How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock.Reasons for the question - Some applications or processes may not behave well with sleep mode. They might not properly pause or resume, leading to performance issues or errors when the laptop...
  4. Dynamic lock does not work even though the phone is connected to Bluetooth and visible, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic lock does not work even though the phone is connected to Bluetooth and visible, and...: A couple of months ago, I had to change my Bluetooth dongle and once the new dongle was installed, Dynamic Lock no longer recognised my phone despite it being paired and connected. This was not really a surprise, so I tried the method described many times in these forums of...
  5. Dynamic lock does not work even though the phone is connected to Bluetooth and visible, and...

Dynamic lock does not work even though the phone is connected to Bluetooth and visible, and...: A couple of months ago, I had to change my Bluetooth dongle and once the new dongle was installed, Dynamic Lock no longer recognised my phone despite it being paired and connected. This was not really a surprise, so I tried the method described many times in these forums of...
  6. Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...: Dynamic Lock always seems quite buggy. Seems to have at least intermittent problems on every PC I've tried to use it on. Love the concept, but if it doesn't work, MS should remove it from the OS or, if this works for some users, mark it as a Beta feature use at your own risk....
  7. Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...

Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...: Dynamic Lock always seems quite buggy. Seems to have at least intermittent problems on every PC I've tried to use it on. Love the concept, but if it doesn't work, MS should remove it from the OS or, if this works for some users, mark it as a Beta feature use at your own risk....
  8. If I use Dynamic lock setting on my laptop ,will it automatically setup to my partners...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    If I use Dynamic lock setting on my laptop ,will it automatically setup to my partners...: I have set up a dynamic lock to my android Bluetooth. But I want to know if my partner is using my account as administrator, and who is far apart from, and will this setting simultaneously setup to his/her devise having my microsoft account in his/her desktop?...
  9. If I use Dynamic lock setting on my laptop ,will it automatically setup to my partners...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I use Dynamic lock setting on my laptop ,will it automatically setup to my partners...: I have set up a dynamic lock to my android Bluetooth. But I want to know if my partner is using my account as administrator, and who is far apart from, and will this setting simultaneously setup to his/her devise having my microsoft account in his/her desktop?...
  10. If I use Dynamic lock setting on my laptop ,will it automatically setup to my partners...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get help with file explorer in windows 10/dymatic lock isn;t working