Windows 10: Dynamic Lock

Discus and support Dynamic Lock in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting an error when i turn my computer that Dynamic Lock is not working and I need to turn on my Bluetooth. When i go to Bluetooth there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Melissa_96, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Dynamic Lock

I am getting an error when i turn my computer that Dynamic Lock is not working and I need to turn on my Bluetooth. When i go to Bluetooth there is no on/off button like there is on my other computer with windows 10. I have looked online and it says to go to Device Mgr and select Hidden devices and then select Bluetooth but i don't have Bluetooth listed.

also, when i go to Settings and then Devices and select Bluetooth and other devices, You can see the other devices in my house that have Bluetooth like my sonos player it says not connected so if i don't have Bluetooth how is it picking up i have another Bluetooth device in my house

:)

Melissa_96, Mar 5, 2020

2. dynamic lock

Hi dude

for making the Bluetooth connection my phone is asking a pairing passkey but pc is not asking for.In this case how can I use dynamic lock.Dude please provide me with the steps because dynamic lock is very essential for me

Saisumanth549, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Rohn007 Win User
  4. Dynamic Lock

Unlock the windows PC using Dynamic lock.

Dynamic Lock automatically locks my PC when I step away from it. So I'd like it automatically unlock when I get back to it.

I find the Dynamic lock feature incomplete without it automatically unlocking the PC.

Anwesh Gangula, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Dynamic Lock

1. Dynamic Lock - Similar Threads - Dynamic Lock

2. How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?: How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock.Reasons for the question - Some applications or processes may not behave well with sleep mode. They might not properly pause or resume, leading to performance issues or errors when the laptop...
  3. How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock?: How to auto-lock the device after a set time of inactivity, excluding dynamic lock.Reasons for the question - Some applications or processes may not behave well with sleep mode. They might not properly pause or resume, leading to performance issues or errors when the laptop...
  4. Dynamic lock does not work even though the phone is connected to Bluetooth and visible, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic lock does not work even though the phone is connected to Bluetooth and visible, and...: A couple of months ago, I had to change my Bluetooth dongle and once the new dongle was installed, Dynamic Lock no longer recognised my phone despite it being paired and connected. This was not really a surprise, so I tried the method described many times in these forums of...
  5. Dynamic lock does not work even though the phone is connected to Bluetooth and visible, and...

Dynamic lock does not work even though the phone is connected to Bluetooth and visible, and...: A couple of months ago, I had to change my Bluetooth dongle and once the new dongle was installed, Dynamic Lock no longer recognised my phone despite it being paired and connected. This was not really a surprise, so I tried the method described many times in these forums of...
  6. Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...: Dynamic Lock always seems quite buggy. Seems to have at least intermittent problems on every PC I've tried to use it on. Love the concept, but if it doesn't work, MS should remove it from the OS or, if this works for some users, mark it as a Beta feature use at your own risk....
  7. Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...

Dynamic Lock says can't find phone, but it's connected and working via Bluetooth + it's a...: Dynamic Lock always seems quite buggy. Seems to have at least intermittent problems on every PC I've tried to use it on. Love the concept, but if it doesn't work, MS should remove it from the OS or, if this works for some users, mark it as a Beta feature use at your own risk....
  8. If I use Dynamic lock setting on my laptop ,will it automatically setup to my partners...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    If I use Dynamic lock setting on my laptop ,will it automatically setup to my partners...: I have set up a dynamic lock to my android Bluetooth. But I want to know if my partner is using my account as administrator, and who is far apart from, and will this setting simultaneously setup to his/her devise having my microsoft account in his/her desktop?...
  9. If I use Dynamic lock setting on my laptop ,will it automatically setup to my partners...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I use Dynamic lock setting on my laptop ,will it automatically setup to my partners...: I have set up a dynamic lock to my android Bluetooth. But I want to know if my partner is using my account as administrator, and who is far apart from, and will this setting simultaneously setup to his/her devise having my microsoft account in his/her desktop?...
  10. If I use Dynamic lock setting on my laptop ,will it automatically setup to my partners...