Windows 10: Dynamic theme not auto download bing theme?

Discus and support Dynamic theme not auto download bing theme? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why dynamic theme not auto download bing theme?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by delubo, Nov 16, 2020.

1. delubo Win User

Dynamic theme not auto download bing theme?

Why dynamic theme not auto download bing theme?

:)

delubo, Nov 16, 2020

2. Dynamic Theme

Hi Hoang,

I need a little bit more info if possible. You are trying to download Dynamic Theme -

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/dynamic...
    - correct?

What is happening when you try to download? Is the button greyed out? let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Nov 16, 2020
  3. download theme

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are looking for themes to download. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Follow the steps to download themes and set it as your default theme for your desktop:

• Type themes in the search bar.
    • From the dropdown list, select Change the theme.
    • Under my themes, click on Get more themes online.
    • That should take you to the Microsoft Theme Center.
    • Click Download on the theme you choose and click save.
    • Double click on the theme program and follow the onscreen instructions.

For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/themes

Desktop Themes

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Dynamic theme not auto download bing theme?

Andre Da Costa, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Dynamic theme not auto download bing theme?

1. Dynamic theme not auto download bing theme? - Similar Threads - Dynamic theme auto

2. download themes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download themes: download themes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-themes/caef82cc-9fb3-4cff-a19a-cba83c6b2460
  3. How do I find the daily Dynamic Theme or Bing image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the daily Dynamic Theme or Bing image?: Each morning, a couple of toast-style images appear in the bottom-right corner of my Windows 10 desktop. If I click them, I can open them and save them to a folder if I want. Sometimes I miss the notification. When I do, how do I find the images? Or preferably, how do I see...
  4. How do I find the daily Dynamic Theme or Bing image?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find the daily Dynamic Theme or Bing image?: Each morning, a couple of toast-style images appear in the bottom-right corner of my Windows 10 desktop. If I click them, I can open them and save them to a folder if I want. Sometimes I miss the notification. When I do, how do I find the images? Or preferably, how do I see...
  5. How do I find the daily Dynamic Theme or Bing image?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Themes download

Themes download: I can't download new themes from the Microsoft Store, the page doesn't open and asks to "refresh this page" but it doesn't work. What might be wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/themes-download/41883f1c-5aef-4cf2-9d59-4738a6ace4d5
  7. Dynamic Theme Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dynamic Theme Not Working: Hi all, I have been trying the "Dynamic Theme" program from the Microsoft Store. It looks like a good app but I am really having a problem with it. I have it set to change my wallpaper every 1 hr but it doesn't. Right now I am going on 4 hrs and it still hasn't changed. This...
  8. Win10 Dynamic Theme question

Win10 Dynamic Theme question: ProductID: Dynamic theme, Version: 1.4.30225 ---------- I'm running win10 Home version 1903 on both my PC and my Laptop. I have Dynamic theme setup identically on both PC and Laptop. Dynamic theme is set to use Windows Spotlight as Background, and Bing as Lock Screen. When I...
  9. Win10 Dynamic Theme question

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Dynamic Theme question: ProductID: Dynamic theme, Version: 1.4.30225 ---------- I'm running win10 Home version 1903 on both my PC and my Laptop. I have Dynamic theme setup identically on both PC and Laptop. Dynamic theme is set to use Windows Spotlight as Background, and Bing as Lock Screen. When I...
  10. Downloaded themes

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloaded themes: A simple query when I download and install themes for the background just where are they stored because if I hit Browse in the Personalisation > Background there are no pics to be found and I cannot even find them in Pictures. Any advice greatly appreciated. 130938