Windows 10: e-book management / viewer - Calibre

Discus and support e-book management / viewer - Calibre in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there just a reminder to people who use kindles etc that an EXCELLENT free program is still available and works brilliantly on Windows, Linux and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Oct 21, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

e-book management / viewer - Calibre

Hi there

just a reminder to people who use kindles etc that an EXCELLENT free program is still available and works brilliantly on Windows, Linux and Apple. I've mentioned this before but a lot of new users to the Forum might never have heard of the program so it's worth a reminder.

Calibre --get it from here

calibre - E-book management

can convert epub to Mobi etc and other way around and do a lot more

It also has support now for mobile phones (android) and tablets !!!! hurray !!!!!!

How to Get Calibre for Android - wikiHow

excellent program.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 21, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Trusted software to convert .bin to .iso?

Hi Samuel, are you trying to convert E Books to the newer Kindle format?

Easily the best software for E Book conversion and management is Calibre

calibre - Download calibre

DaveM121, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Is there a way to read ePub or mobi ebooks on your Windows Phone 7?

Perfect, thanks for the tip. It's as easy as:

• Download Calibre and Freda
    • Import epub books into Calibre (Add Books button) and convert (Convent Books button)
    • Find Calibre folder in your Documents folder.
    • Upload your books from Calibre folder to Skydrive.
    • Open Freda on your phone and open the Skydrive link to download your books into Freda.
    I have all my books on my phone and Freda is a great reader!

fred.blum63, Oct 21, 2017
  4. georgeks Win User

Using it for years now.. still not available for Android...

georgeks, Oct 23, 2017
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there
    you can use android device to link to your calibre library on PC / cloud --that's fine and works well --use the link I showed in my previous post.

cheers
    jimbo

che

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. e-book management / viewer - Calibre - Similar Threads - book management viewer

2. what is microsoft e-book?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is microsoft e-book?: I have been charged annually for an e-book subscription. What is this and how does it work? I don't know what I'm paying for??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-microsoft-e-book/0f3defd5-d088-4a81-8339-fcca387a116a
  3. what is microsoft e-book?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is microsoft e-book?: I have been charged annually for an e-book subscription. What is this and how does it work? I don't know what I'm paying for??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-microsoft-e-book/0f3defd5-d088-4a81-8339-fcca387a116a
  4. Any good e-book readers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good e-book readers?: I mostly use the icecream reader to read my stuff, however since it doesn't show greek letters it hinders my ability to read some math books for university, so do you guys have any e-book reader that doesn't suck? submitted by /u/ingsocks [link] [comments]...
  5. E-book

in Windows 10 Customization
    E-book: How do i install the ebook reader on my desktop windows 365 in order to open this file: chp_10.1007_978-3-658-25064-5_61.pdf Thanks for your help to a beginner! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-book/0ecc7327-6c3c-47e7-bcb6-b8e67c378ac6
  6. E-books gone, but no refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    E-books gone, but no refund: Microsoft stole my e-books but never gave me a refund, and there is no way to contact the Microsoft store to complain. Any ideas how to get the thieves to give me my store credit? Or to contact the jerks?...
  7. microsoft e-book

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft e-book: I purchased a book from Microsoft but can't find. what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-e-book/ea2d051d-2ba1-4622-9300-73b68b99fb9e"
  8. Calibre V 3.25 available (e-book management)

Calibre V 3.25 available (e-book management): Hi folks the excellent Calibre E-book management program is available (free) in version 3.25 - Windows and Linux. calibre - E-book management Excellent program -- converts also all e-book formats so you can convert epub to MOBI / AZW3 for kindles etc and in reverse. If you...
  9. Calibre E-book management

Calibre E-book management: Hi there This is a really GOOD free program for all those of you who use things like Kindles --- kindles etc more use than ever with increasing length of queues in Airports etc and mobile phone restrictions in some of these places too !!!. Calibre --it's FREE, works on...
  10. Calibre ebook management

Calibre ebook management: Hi there If you like e-books - great piece of Free software which also converts to all ebook formats so if you want MOBI / EPUB etc etc. 64 bit version for windows also available -- and it also works on LINUX (easily installable too) - running on CENTOS 7 shown here....