Windows 10: E-book

Discus and support E-book in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i install the ebook reader on my desktop windows 365 in order to open this file: chp_10.1007_978-3-658-25064-5_61.pdf Thanks for your help to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CRUISE-CONSULT, Feb 29, 2020.

1. E-book

How do i install the ebook reader on my desktop windows 365 in order to open this file: chp_10.1007_978-3-658-25064-5_61.pdf

Thanks for your help to a beginner!

:)

CRUISE-CONSULT, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Julie Ram Win User

Having problems opening an E Book

Hi Glenda,

For us to effectively assist you with your E-Book concern, we would like to collate more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Which application are you using when you receive the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you make any changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Julie Ram, Feb 29, 2020
  3. I have purchased and installed e-book reader on one of my computer. How to access the e-book reader on other computer

My apologies, as this is a question I have asked before. But I have not received any suggestions that I was able to implement.

Back about five years ago Microsoft supported an e-book reader called Microsoft Reader. Because I have a disability I was an early adopter of the e-book format. As a result, I had an e-book library of well over 300+ e-books. The program still works on the
    laptop that I have it installed on. I would like to have access to these books on my primary computer which is an HP all-in-one touchscreen (currently running Windows 10).

My main concern is I don't want to have to purchase these e-books again. I have purchased some of the titles again. However, I would like to find a solution to this conundrum without having to purchase duplicate e-books.

Any suggestions as to how to remedy this problem will be greatly appreciated.

The above text was dictated using speech recognition software. If there are any typographical errors they are purely unintentional. If the intended meaning is not apparent please contact me.

Original title: Microsoft Reader

PaulMcNeill66, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Florio Win User

E-book

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

E-book

1. E-book - Similar Threads - book

2. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  3. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  4. Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`: At the beginning of March 2024, my Surface Book 2 keeps giving me error "Please resolve before detaching" issues. I cannot go into tablet mode. Restarting does not resolve. I have all updates installed. I have performed the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit. I have forced shut down....
  5. Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`

Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`: At the beginning of March 2024, my Surface Book 2 keeps giving me error "Please resolve before detaching" issues. I cannot go into tablet mode. Restarting does not resolve. I have all updates installed. I have performed the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit. I have forced shut down....
  6. Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.: Hello I have A Geo book thats stuck on a black screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.After what feels like five minutes it takes me to a screen that says preparing automatic repair,Then eventually to a blue screen that reads aptio setup utility.I have no idea what...
  7. Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.

Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.: Hello I have A Geo book thats stuck on a black screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.After what feels like five minutes it takes me to a screen that says preparing automatic repair,Then eventually to a blue screen that reads aptio setup utility.I have no idea what...
  8. Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...: Hi please my HP elite book core i5 I just tried to put it on but the button just keep coming on and going back off the screen isn't even showing anything and I made sure to shut it down before...
  10. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...: Hi please my HP elite book core i5 I just tried to put it on but the button just keep coming on and going back off the screen isn't even showing anything and I made sure to shut it down before...