Windows 10: E Drive

Discus and support E Drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found my question, asked by someone in 2017, but there are no answers. I put a CD in my E drive, but it doesn't recognize it. I keep getting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MyaFaire, Sep 3, 2020.

1. MyaFaire Win User

E Drive

I found my question, asked by someone in 2017, but there are no answers. I put a CD in my E drive, but it doesn't recognize it. I keep getting the message "Insert Disc in E Drive". HELP!!!

E Drive ce1f413c-bc30-4d25-928a-390b41767860?upload=true.png

:)

MyaFaire, Sep 3, 2020
  2. little cat, Sep 3, 2020
  3. E Drive

The drive would have to be assigned the letter E in disk management for it to show up as E.

Press Windows key + X

Click Disk Management

If you see your drive listed there, but no drive letter, right click it

Click Change Drive Letter and Paths

Click Add

Click Assign the following drive letter

Click in the Drive letter list box

Choose a drive letter - try choosing letters near the end of the alphabet

Click OK

Click OK again

Andre Da Costa, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Gokul GR Win User

E Drive

Changed the 'downloads' location to E-Drive. Couldn't reverse!!

But the problem is whenever I click the properties of Downloads
    folder, it is showing the properties dialog box of E-drive partition. How could I solve this?

Gokul GR, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

E Drive

1. E Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  3. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  4. How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?: Hi,I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop a HP Victus 15-fb0015nr, but it won't get past the 'Install a driver' part, and I can't open my USB drive in Notepad. How do I fix this? I really don't want to have to manually deploy the WIM to the SSD again, I've already done...
  5. How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?

How do I fix WinPE not opening my USB drive?: Hi,I'm trying to install Windows 11 on my laptop a HP Victus 15-fb0015nr, but it won't get past the 'Install a driver' part, and I can't open my USB drive in Notepad. How do I fix this? I really don't want to have to manually deploy the WIM to the SSD again, I've already done...
  6. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......
  7. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......
  8. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?: How do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?When I attempt to upload any files to my 1TB laptop, the files are 'claimed' by 'drive' that tells me it is full and wants me to buy more space'., But I have a 1TB laptop and don't need space.I tried to upload to...
  9. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?: How do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?When I attempt to upload any files to my 1TB laptop, the files are 'claimed' by 'drive' that tells me it is full and wants me to buy more space'., But I have a 1TB laptop and don't need space.I tried to upload to...
  10. how do I stop my personal files being 'claimed' by 'drive'?