Windows 10: E Drive

Discus and support E Drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I did have an update done recently Windows 10 now I cannot listen to CDs or play DVDs on my computer. My discs are not being recognized by my E Drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaryLouPettaway, Oct 1, 2020.

1. E Drive

I did have an update done recently Windows 10 now I cannot listen to CDs or play DVDs on my computer. My discs are not being recognized by my E Drive.

:)

MaryLouPettaway, Oct 1, 2020
  2. little cat, Oct 1, 2020
  3. E Drive

The drive would have to be assigned the letter E in disk management for it to show up as E.

Press Windows key + X

Click Disk Management

If you see your drive listed there, but no drive letter, right click it

Click Change Drive Letter and Paths

Click Add

Click Assign the following drive letter

Click in the Drive letter list box

Choose a drive letter - try choosing letters near the end of the alphabet

Click OK

Click OK again

Andre Da Costa, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Gokul GR Win User

E Drive

Changed the 'downloads' location to E-Drive. Couldn't reverse!!

But the problem is whenever I click the properties of Downloads
    folder, it is showing the properties dialog box of E-drive partition. How could I solve this?

Gokul GR, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

E Drive

1. E Drive - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD: Hi there, I was having computer freezes on my previous Windows 11 computer, so I upgraded everything except for the C Drive SSD and Video Card NVIDIA 4090. What is weird is that I can play some games and use windows at times with no issues but some instances it freezes...
  3. Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD: Hi there, I was having computer freezes on my previous Windows 11 computer, so I upgraded everything except for the C Drive SSD and Video Card NVIDIA 4090. What is weird is that I can play some games and use windows at times with no issues but some instances it freezes...
  4. Drive does not show up in Manage Bitlocker control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive does not show up in Manage Bitlocker control panel: Hi there, I had an old 2TB HDD that was used for data on my old computer running Windows 10 pro. It was bitlocker encryped. I decrypted it on my old computer, and moved it to my new computer running Windows 11 pro. I removed the encryption on this drive as I was uncertain...
  5. Drive does not show up in Manage Bitlocker control panel

Drive does not show up in Manage Bitlocker control panel: Hi there, I had an old 2TB HDD that was used for data on my old computer running Windows 10 pro. It was bitlocker encryped. I decrypted it on my old computer, and moved it to my new computer running Windows 11 pro. I removed the encryption on this drive as I was uncertain...
  6. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  7. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage: 2 days ago my storage drive stopped working, my storage drive is a Toshiba storage drive, I have tried to access the files but it freezes the file explorer. I have tried nearly all methods I could find such as installing it, trying to update it which I couldn't find a drive...
  8. Toshiba Storage Drive changed To "Local Disk S:" and won't let me access my storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive is holding my files hostage.: I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync...
  10. One Drive is holding my files hostage.

One Drive is holding my files hostage.: I frequently download files and save them to folders on my companies one drive. The issues is once there saved they never show in the selected folder or anywhere on my system. If I try and download the files again the safe as window shows the files in the folder as sync...