Windows 10: E-MACHINE

Discus and support E-MACHINE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting a blue screen with error message CODE 0xc0000017 there isn't enough memory to create ram disk device, there are no icons, programs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DIANEMCGRIER, May 20, 2019.

1. E-MACHINE

I am getting a blue screen with error message CODE 0xc0000017

there isn't enough memory to create ram disk device,

there are no icons, programs, start menu, safe mode

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

DIANEMCGRIER, May 20, 2019

2. e-machines

Highly suggest them and Dell if you must go pre-built. Dell for the warranty, E-machines for part compatibilities.

JrRacinFan, May 20, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, May 20, 2019
  4. 3870x2 Win User

E-MACHINE

e-machines

in comparison to other makes, e-machines is probably in or near the top spot.

3870x2, May 20, 2019
Thema:

E-MACHINE

1. E-MACHINE - Similar Threads - MACHINE

2. why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?: this isn't NORAD, I don't need dumb annoying hurdles of security. if i want it "less" secure, you should give me that option. why, in the year of our Lord 2024, is Windows behaving like Apple when their strength has always been LETTING PEOPLE USE THER MACHINE HOW THEY WANT...
  3. why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?: this isn't NORAD, I don't need dumb annoying hurdles of security. if i want it "less" secure, you should give me that option. why, in the year of our Lord 2024, is Windows behaving like Apple when their strength has always been LETTING PEOPLE USE THER MACHINE HOW THEY WANT...
  4. Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS: Hi,We have an old arc mouse Surface Pro era, which had not been used since we updated to Windows 11.Here is system info:Mouse blue light is on with fresh batteries, but no cursor movement is visible on screen.Any thoughts or suggestions?...
  5. Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS

Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS: Hi,We have an old arc mouse Surface Pro era, which had not been used since we updated to Windows 11.Here is system info:Mouse blue light is on with fresh batteries, but no cursor movement is visible on screen.Any thoughts or suggestions?...
  6. Windows recognizing my new PC as two different machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recognizing my new PC as two different machines: I built a new PC last night and purchased Windows 10/11 Home from the app store. It activated correctly and all was well until about 9 hours later, when I returned to the PC to find my activation state 'Not active'. I ran the troubleshooter, which says "It looks like the...
  7. Windows recognizing my new PC as two different machines

Windows recognizing my new PC as two different machines: I built a new PC last night and purchased Windows 10/11 Home from the app store. It activated correctly and all was well until about 9 hours later, when I returned to the PC to find my activation state 'Not active'. I ran the troubleshooter, which says "It looks like the...
  8. Windows 10 machine not starting up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 machine not starting up: Hi guys,I have a little GeoBook that I bought for my young daughter. It has been set up with me as parent and her as my child using the Microsoft Family feature. Her laptop is refusing to start up. You get the screen saying it's preparing automatic repair, but the screen then...
  9. Windows 10 machine not starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 machine not starting up: Hi guys,I have a little GeoBook that I bought for my young daughter. It has been set up with me as parent and her as my child using the Microsoft Family feature. Her laptop is refusing to start up. You get the screen saying it's preparing automatic repair, but the screen then...
  10. Windows 10 machine not starting up