Windows 10: e mail account

Discus and support e mail account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have downloaded Apache Open Office 4 and my outgoing email is routed through Microsoft MAIL. I would like to change that to Webmail. Can this be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarvinJohnson2, Jun 1, 2020.

1. e mail account

I have downloaded Apache Open Office 4 and my outgoing email is routed through Microsoft MAIL.

I would like to change that to Webmail. Can this be done???

:)

MarvinJohnson2, Jun 1, 2020

2. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Jun 1, 2020
  3. raygo1975 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

e mail account [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Jun 1, 2020
  4. e mail account

Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without any success. There is a lot of information in my contacts and it would take way too long to enter all the information manually.

Any suggestions? Please have some suggestions!

alkaufmann, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

e mail account

1. e mail account - Similar Threads - mail account

2. How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?: When I add my husband to my existing Mail account, but under his name, his outgoing mail still has my name on it, but with his email address. I think I need to set up a separate Mail account for him with his settings, but I don't know how to do that....
  3. How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?: When I add my husband to my existing Mail account, but under his name, his outgoing mail still has my name on it, but with his email address. I think I need to set up a separate Mail account for him with his settings, but I don't know how to do that....
  4. How to sign into my MSN mail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign into my MSN mail account: How to sign into my msn account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-into-my-msn-mail-account/e6ba80b5-2a5e-41b9-8803-cda0d213b4ac
  5. How to sign into my MSN mail account

How to sign into my MSN mail account: How to sign into my msn account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-into-my-msn-mail-account/e6ba80b5-2a5e-41b9-8803-cda0d213b4ac
  6. How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?: I already have 3 different e-mail accounts set up in Windows, but can't seem to add a 4th.. Is there a limit of 3? When I click on "add account" I get a Blue Icon that doesn't seem to do do anything...
  7. How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?

How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?: I already have 3 different e-mail accounts set up in Windows, but can't seem to add a 4th.. Is there a limit of 3? When I click on "add account" I get a Blue Icon that doesn't seem to do do anything...
  8. I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...: When I signed in to get Bitlocker recovery password,the verification code that will send to my mail isn't received yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-receiving-verification-code-for-the/75ba9e11-a3c5-4e1c-8f67-6dd0d10c60b2
  9. I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...

I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...: When I signed in to get Bitlocker recovery password,the verification code that will send to my mail isn't received yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-receiving-verification-code-for-the/75ba9e11-a3c5-4e1c-8f67-6dd0d10c60b2
  10. My account got hacked and now the mail is ending with @qq.com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and now the mail is ending with @qq.com.: So today i woke up and saw my account game account of xbox got hacked. When i tried to get it back the mail was changed. A vew hours later it changed again ending with @qq.com.I have proof im the owner of the account by transaction and friends not that friends can helpI...