Windows 10: e-mail accts

Discus and support e-mail accts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to unlink or unsync msn acct from gmail acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-accts/56a11c91-d1ad-4461-b364-a398eb53338b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brooklynjps, Sep 22, 2019.

1. e-mail accts

how to unlink or unsync msn acct from gmail acct

:)

Brooklynjps, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Sep 22, 2019
  3. chask821 Win User
    deleting e-mail accts

I purchased an HP computer with Windows 10 installed. I want to return this lousy computer as Windows 10 is the worst OS Microsoft came up with. I want to delete e-mail accts as well as favorites so as to not leave anything on computer. How do I delete
    e-mail accts.? In fact how do I format the hard drive?

chask821, Sep 22, 2019
  4. e-mail accts

Activation of Outlook E-Mail Program

I followed all the steps in the 'Settings' for Outlook e-mail, starting with the procedure for enabling the POP function. I pressed the 'OK' button, and the site returned me to the 'Accounts Listed' page, where the new acct. I was trying to create, once
    again, did not appear. Subsequent test messages that I produced, and sent, were again received by my other two e-mail programs, but NOT by the Outlook e-mail site.

AlanPolasky, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

e-mail accts

1. e-mail accts - Similar Threads - mail accts

2. What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures: Win 10 Mail in Win 10 21H2 Pro Up-to-date ... This is about my -- me at bellsouth.net -- IMAP mail account only in W10 Mail. The Fix button always Nets - Something Went Wrong - when I OK Win 10 Having Access to Mail, Contacts, calendar Etc and entering Password. Require Auth...
  3. What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures: Win 10 Mail in Win 10 21H2 Pro Up-to-date ... This is about my -- me at bellsouth.net -- IMAP mail account only in W10 Mail. The Fix button always Nets - Something Went Wrong - when I OK Win 10 Having Access to Mail, Contacts, calendar Etc and entering Password. Require Auth...
  4. have msn.com mail acct i can't access from new window 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have msn.com mail acct i can't access from new window 11 pc: msn.com mail doesn't appear on my new window 11 HP pc, how do i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-msncom-mail-acct-i-cant-access-from-new/2bde38fa-369e-4da1-aa2c-f09d7ea3cd45
  5. have msn.com mail acct i can't access from new window 11 pc

have msn.com mail acct i can't access from new window 11 pc: msn.com mail doesn't appear on my new window 11 HP pc, how do i fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-msncom-mail-acct-i-cant-access-from-new/2bde38fa-369e-4da1-aa2c-f09d7ea3cd45
  6. On my Mail and Calendar Acct.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On my Mail and Calendar Acct.: On my Mail and Calendar Acct., When I go to manage accounts and click on my acct. I just a window that flashes for a split second, therefore I cant open it to delete this account and try a new one. How do I fix this??...
  7. My Comcast email acct. stopped working for the Windows 10 "MAIL" program.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Comcast email acct. stopped working for the Windows 10 "MAIL" program.: My main Comcast email account stopped working on my Laptop + PC's in Windows 10 "MAIL" program. It had worked ok, but now will not send or receive emails. 2 other Comcast accounts work ok in MAIL The problem email account works ok within the Comcast/Xfinity email program....
  8. unable to open any links from my e-mail acct.

unable to open any links from my e-mail acct.: Since i updated my Windows 10 to the latest build version 17763.557, I'm unable to open links in e-mails on Windows 10 Mail program using my standard browser Chrome It's the first time that occurred this to me. I've been using Windows 10 Mail and opening the links with...
  9. Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't add Gmail Acct to Windows 10 Mail: Microsoft recently pushed a couple of updates to my machine and I'm now in Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1803 (17134.167) and Mail (ver. 16005.10228.20127.0). All of a sudden, mail no longer shows my two gmail accounts. I tried removing and readding them but nothing comes back....
  10. Win10 Mail won't display msg body w/ pop3 acct, but fine w/Gmail acct

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail won't display msg body w/ pop3 acct, but fine w/Gmail acct: All; Thank you in advance for your help. I have an unusual problem. I have a PC with Windows 10, and I'm using the stock mail application. I have added 2 accounts, a pop3 account and a Gmail account. The Gmail account works fine, but the pop 3 account will only display...