Windows 10: E mail address change windows settings

Discus and support E mail address change windows settings in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, Been a while since last here, but I have a question. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 2004, and I see on my setting page my avatar and E mail... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rayal, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Rayal Win User

E mail address change windows settings

Hi,
    Been a while since last here, but I have a question.
    I have just upgraded to Windows 10 2004, and I see on my setting page my avatar and E mail address. Is there any way to change this address, I have tried changing Microsoft Account primary address but this did not work. I am using W10 Home Edition.
    Any help appreciated
    Thank You

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks ,But I've managed to change it.

:)

Rayal, Oct 18, 2020

2. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Oct 18, 2020
  3. windows mail e-mail addresses

My contact list correctly shows e-mail addresses, When I write a new e-mail I input the first letter of the addressee for the "To" box, but a wrong e-mail address also comes up and can inadvertantly be put in. I cannot find how to delete this address or
    edit any address. I have seen others have had the same problem. I have tried many times but lack of knowledge seems to be the problem.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC.

RODNEYBENNETT1, Oct 18, 2020
  4. E mail address change windows settings

Change e=mail address in Windows 10 account

How do I change the e-mail address associated with my Microsoft account in Windows 10. The login screen now shows my name and my old e-mail address. I need to change to my new e-mail address so that I can access photo files on the PC from Apple TV. I
    have Home Sharing set up in iTunes using my new e-mail address but Apple TV keeps looking for Home Sharing to be set up with the old address.

Anthony A Broomfield, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

E mail address change windows settings

1. E mail address change windows settings - Similar Threads - mail address change

2. Change primary profile e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change primary profile e-mail address: I need to change my primary profile e-mail address on my Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the e-mail address associated with my Microsoft account. I have added my new Outlook e-mail address to the account; however, when I try to make it my primary login address I...
  3. Change primary profile e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change primary profile e-mail address: I need to change my primary profile e-mail address on my Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the e-mail address associated with my Microsoft account. I have added my new Outlook e-mail address to the account; however, when I try to make it my primary login address I...
  4. Change primary profile e-mail address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  6. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  7. Changing an e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing an e-mail address: We moved house last year and we changed our e-mail address to include an indication of our new address. However, I am finding it impossible to close the old e-mail address in Microsoft and transfer any information still retained on it to our new e-mail address. I have tried...
  8. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  9. Change E-mail Address In Your Info

Change E-mail Address In Your Info: Hi My provider Tele2 Sweden is ending all e-mail services in February 2021 so I need to change my e-mail address associated YOUR INFO in my Microsoft account from tele2.se to my outlook e-mail address that I already have. Any help would be greatly appreciated Mark...
  10. e-mail address

e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...