Windows 10: E mail address change windows settings

Discus and support E mail address change windows settings in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, Been a while since last here, but I have a question. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 2004, and I see on my setting page my avatar and E mail... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rayal, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:12 PM.

1. Rayal Win User

E mail address change windows settings

Hi,
    Been a while since last here, but I have a question.
    I have just upgraded to Windows 10 2004, and I see on my setting page my avatar and E mail address. Is there any way to change this address, I have tried changing Microsoft Account primary address but this did not work. I am using W10 Home Edition.
    Any help appreciated
    Thank You

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks ,But I've managed to change it.

:)

2. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

3. windows mail e-mail addresses

My contact list correctly shows e-mail addresses, When I write a new e-mail I input the first letter of the addressee for the "To" box, but a wrong e-mail address also comes up and can inadvertantly be put in. I cannot find how to delete this address or
    edit any address. I have seen others have had the same problem. I have tried many times but lack of knowledge seems to be the problem.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC.

RODNEYBENNETT1, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:13 PM
  4. E mail address change windows settings

Change e=mail address in Windows 10 account

How do I change the e-mail address associated with my Microsoft account in Windows 10. The login screen now shows my name and my old e-mail address. I need to change to my new e-mail address so that I can access photo files on the PC from Apple TV. I
    have Home Sharing set up in iTunes using my new e-mail address but Apple TV keeps looking for Home Sharing to be set up with the old address.

Anthony A Broomfield, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:13 PM
Thema:

E mail address change windows settings

1. E mail address change windows settings - Similar Threads - mail address change

2. Wrong E-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong E-mail address: We got a new laptop today. We used an e-mail account yahoo, which has a letter missing. But we registered the office with the right e-mail addressyahoo. We cannot remove the wrong account. The only option is Manage. It only allows us to remove the correct e-mail address. I...
  3. misspelled e- mail address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    misspelled e- mail address.: How do I correct a misspelled? Microsoft popup keeps telling me my e-mail address needs to be corrected but it won`t let me . All I`m changing is one letter but it says it`s not available....
  4. E Mail settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    E Mail settings: I have a notification message on the Desktop of my PC saying that my SKY account settings are out of date. I use SKY for my E Mail address and they in turn use Yahoo Mail. I am using Windows 10. To try and rectify the problem I have accessed SETTINGS and then E MAIL &...
  5. old E mail address

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    old E mail address: Hi If I want To chance something in my Microsoft account and old no longer existing E mail adres appears .How can I remove this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-e-mail-address/7e3a59e2-5dcb-4951-aa84-4a0428aee1ae"
  6. Incorrect E-Mail Address

in Browsers and Email
    Incorrect E-Mail Address: What should happen when you send an e-mail but you entered the address incorrectly like accidentally misspelling the name? I always assumed that the e-mail would be bounced back to make you aware of this problem. I have now discovered that some e-mail servers are like black...
  7. New e-mail address

New e-mail address: I have a new e-mail address. How do I change to the new e-mail address in User Accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-e-mail-address/afae0d28-ed3d-47c7-ac49-7cadd7055493
  8. e-mail delete addresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail delete addresses: How do I delete some e-mail addresses? Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-delete-addresses/1148dcf5-fb81-49fe-b814-c5c57a809bd7
  9. Duplicate e-mail address

Duplicate e-mail address: I have found a duplicate hotmail address. The individual has the same address but she is from Portugal. Her name is Angela Ferrari. I know her date of birth and everything! She used the same hotmail address as mine for Google. I have since deleted the account in Google...
  10. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...