Windows 10: E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

Discus and support E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why has my other e mail address been dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook. I use Hotmail as my primary and blueyonder as my other which is a virgin e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SJJD, Jul 15, 2018.

1. SJJD Win User

E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

Why has my other e mail address been dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook. I use Hotmail as my primary and blueyonder as my other which is a virgin e mail

[Original subject: E mail]

:)

2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Windows Mail

im pretty sure you can. i know outlook you can and windows mail is based upon outlook.

freaksavior, Jul 15, 2018
  4. E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

Sent e-mail problem on Outlook Mail for Windows 10

Hi ....sorry for the delay in responding.

• I am using Outlook Mail for Windows 10 and cannot send e-mails. They all end up in "Drafts" folder.
    • I periodically reboot the computer, so I'm sure there was a Windows update and it might have occurred just prior to the problem.
    • I'm not receiving any error messages.
    • I went to Outlook.com on the web and successfully sent e-mails, with and without pic attachments to my e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, the same account on Outlook Mail for Windows 10.

As an aside, I also use Windows Live Mail and it will not send an e-mail with a pic attachment. Instead, it sends it to the "Outbox" folder. Until that entry is deleted in the Outbox folder, no e-mails can be sent. Once deleted, e-mails sans pics can
    be sent I'd love to have a fix for that.

JamesGrauer, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

1. E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook - Similar Threads - mail address dropped

2. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  3. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  4. Help with Windows 10 Mail and People e-mail addresses

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with Windows 10 Mail and People e-mail addresses: For some reason that neither my wife nor I understand, e-mails that she forwards to me from her Android phone show the Sender as "My Info." Now when I begin to address an e-mail to her and type the first few letters of her name, My Info appears in the address line. The full...
  5. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  6. misspelled e- mail address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    misspelled e- mail address.: How do I correct a misspelled? Microsoft popup keeps telling me my e-mail address needs to be corrected but it won`t let me . All I`m changing is one letter but it says it`s not available....
  7. Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook

Cannot Receive e-mail on Mail or Outlook: I'm no longer able to receive e-mail on a POP account through Outlook 2010 or Mail apps. Windows keeps asking for the password, and I keep entering it. I re-entered the password in the two apps, and still, it gets rejected. The password hasn't been changed, and it still...
  8. Windows 10 outlook e-mail

Windows 10 outlook e-mail: I have been using Outlook 2007, the old stand-alone app but it crashed and burned so am now using what came with windows 10. Is there any way to set up a standard format - font, size, etc. - in this program or must it be done each time you send an email?...
  9. Duplicate e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate e-mail address: I have found a duplicate hotmail address. The individual has the same address but she is from Portugal. Her name is Angela Ferrari. I know her date of birth and everything! She used the same hotmail address as mine for Google. I have since deleted the account in Google...
  10. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...