Windows 10: E-mail address that 'request for extra screen time' goes to is incorrect.

Discus and support E-mail address that 'request for extra screen time' goes to is incorrect. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Somehow I messed something up when setting up Microsoft Family. My child's requests are being sent to my old g-mail account. I want them to go to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PsaulofTarsus, Apr 29, 2020.

1. E-mail address that 'request for extra screen time' goes to is incorrect.

Somehow I messed something up when setting up Microsoft Family.

My child's requests are being sent to my old g-mail account.

I want them to go to my current outlook.com account.

For the life of me, I cannot find where that setting is.

Any advice is appreciated.

:)

PsaulofTarsus, Apr 29, 2020

2. Incorrect E-Mail Address

What should happen when you send an e-mail but you entered the address incorrectly like accidentally misspelling the name? I always assumed that the e-mail would be bounced back to make you aware of this problem. I have now discovered that some e-mail servers are like black holes and they will not reject any e-mails valid or not.

Ak

alkaufmann, Apr 29, 2020
  3. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Apr 29, 2020
  4. E-mail address that 'request for extra screen time' goes to is incorrect.

Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion

When I create a new message and start to type an address a list of suggestions pops up. The top one is incorrect and I want to delete it but it does NOT appear in my contacts. How can I get rid of it?

[Original subject: Live Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion]

JohnSchmitz1, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

E-mail address that 'request for extra screen time' goes to is incorrect.

1. E-mail address that 'request for extra screen time' goes to is incorrect. - Similar Threads - mail address 'request

2. Extra time requested

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Extra time requested: My kids requested extra time. I gave for an hour. But he used only 30 minutes. Later on, he want to use PC again but locked.Seems like, if extra time requested and an hour given, kids need to utilize full without break. Why they cannot resume the extra time balance after...
  3. Extra time requested

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra time requested: My kids requested extra time. I gave for an hour. But he used only 30 minutes. Later on, he want to use PC again but locked.Seems like, if extra time requested and an hour given, kids need to utilize full without break. Why they cannot resume the extra time balance after...
  4. Extra time requested

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11: When setting up a new Windows 11 laptop, I accidentally typed my e-mail address incorrectly. This incorrect account is now the Administrator account. I have managed to create a second user account with the correct e-mail address, but I cannot make it the Administrator and...
  6. Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11: When setting up a new Windows 11 laptop, I accidentally typed my e-mail address incorrectly. This incorrect account is now the Administrator account. I have managed to create a second user account with the correct e-mail address, but I cannot make it the Administrator and...
  7. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  8. Incorrect E-Mail Address

in Browsers and Email
    Incorrect E-Mail Address: What should happen when you send an e-mail but you entered the address incorrectly like accidentally misspelling the name? I always assumed that the e-mail would be bounced back to make you aware of this problem. I have now discovered that some e-mail servers are like black...
  9. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...
  10. Mail Program and 'Extra' Addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Program and 'Extra' Addresses: When using Windows 10 mail to create a new email, if I start to type a person's name in the To: bar, I get offered selections which are not in my People contact app. For example: an email to my brother Paul, I type PA and as well as getting his current email address, I get...