Windows 10: e-mail address

Discus and support e-mail address in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BizBarne, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:02 PM.

1. BizBarne Win User

e-mail address

How do I change the e-mail address of a family member?

Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders

:)

2. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

3. labrady Win User
    Deleting BBC e-mail addresses

I have a Windows 7 HTC Radar phone.

Someone sent an e-mail to my Road Runner inbox with 50 BCC addresses.

When I go to send an e-mail now and type the first letter, they now show as possible suggestions on who to e-mail.

How do I remove these so I don't have to cull through to find the people I have listed as my contacts-which is just 12-13.

None of these BCC names are listed in my Hotmail, Outlook, Road Runner, or Windows Live Contact lists on PC

Thanks for any help in advance.

4. e-mail address

windows mail e-mail addresses

Hi Marque lor,

thanks for the reply to my problem. I am using mail for windows app . I have also tried using outlook My contacts in "people" show the correct e-mail addresses but when trying to send e mail to friends I click in the "to" box and a wrong e-mail address
    comes up. I cannot delete nor edit this list. I am totally confused!!

cheers..........................rodney bennett

RODNEYBENNETT1, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:03 PM
Thema:

e-mail address

1. e-mail address - Similar Threads - mail address

2. need answer re: Yahoo mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need answer re: Yahoo mail address: Can anyone explain this address that appears in the address bar when I open my yahoo mail taskbar icon? https://mail.yahoo.com/b/folders/4?src=ym&reason=unexpected_ymv&guce_referer=aHROcHM6L... That opening address bar used to read merely https://yahoo.com followed by...
  3. Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail: How do I import my Thunderbird address book into Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-address-book-into-windows-10-mail/50679e8d-556c-4074-99dd-aec7fa5b72ea
  4. Change E-mail Address In Your Info

Change E-mail Address In Your Info: Hi My provider Tele2 Sweden is ending all e-mail services in February 2021 so I need to change my e-mail address associated YOUR INFO in my Microsoft account from tele2.se to my outlook e-mail address that I already have. Any help would be greatly appreciated Mark...
  5. Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app: The Window 10 Mail app is associating a name with my Gmail address, and outgoing emails include this name with the senders email address, which can be confusing to the email receiver. I can't find any reference to this name in the Gmail or Mail app settings. Apparently, the...
  6. Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Support
    Email address and name link in Window 10 Mail app: The Window 10 Mail app is associating a name with my Gmail address, and outgoing emails include this name with the senders email address, which can be confusing to the email receiver. I can't find any reference to this name in the Gmail or Mail app settings. Apparently, the...
  7. odd email address in Yahoo mail address bar

odd email address in Yahoo mail address bar: When I attempt to open my Yahoo email the address bar displays a long string of coded letters and symbols afterhttps://yahoo.com. Can that indicate a hacked account or is it normal. When I click on the lock presiding the address the info displayed states the certification...
  8. E mail address change windows settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    E mail address change windows settings: Hi, Been a while since last here, but I have a question. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 2004, and I see on my setting page my avatar and E mail address. Is there any way to change this address, I have tried changing Microsoft Account primary address but this did not...
  9. How can I delete bad email addresses from the Mail autofill list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete bad email addresses from the Mail autofill list?: I have Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 and people have either changed their email addresses or I've mistyped several when composing emails. The bad ones are saved with the good ones and I can't always tell which is which Now, I sometimes choose the wrong ones causing...
  10. Winver shows Windows 10 licensed to an old e-mail address

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winver shows Windows 10 licensed to an old e-mail address: I bought a Surface Pro 3 many years ago and it has been through several OS updates/upgrades and continues to do so with no problems, however I noticed that the winver program displays an old e-mail address where it says "This product is licensed under the Microsoft Software...