Windows 10: E-Mail and Facebook

Discus and support E-Mail and Facebook in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just had a New Hard Drive installed, now I can't send or receive any e-mails or open Facebook. Any suggestions ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joey Zap, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Joey Zap Win User

E-Mail and Facebook

I just had a New Hard Drive installed, now I can't send or receive any e-mails or open Facebook. Any suggestions ?

:)

Joey Zap, Jun 12, 2019

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 12, 2019
  3. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Jun 12, 2019
  4. E-Mail and Facebook

Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

E-Mail and Facebook

1. E-Mail and Facebook - Similar Threads - Mail Facebook

2. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  3. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  4. Windows Mail fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail fix?: After a recent Windows Update my Windows Live Mail won't let me access my contacts list. I know others have had this problem too from reading feedback comments. If I unistall the update the list comes back but since it was part of a security update my computer keeps notifying...
  5. Windows Mail fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail fix?: After a recent Windows Update my Windows Live Mail won't let me access my contacts list. I know others have had this problem too from reading feedback comments. If I unistall the update the list comes back but since it was part of a security update my computer keeps notifying...
  6. Windows Mail fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Opening Facebook from Live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening Facebook from Live mail: When opening Facebook from Windows live mail just the top left hand side of the page shows on the lower right hand side of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-facebook-from-live-mail/d3efc26e-ce66-45d2-80d2-63f518887572
  8. After updating Windows 10, my Bell Mail and Facebook won't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After updating Windows 10, my Bell Mail and Facebook won't work: After updating Window 10 recently, my Bell Webmail and Facebook are not working. Also what is 'Push Notification'. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-windows-10-my-bell-mail-and/6a4e6b32-4323-460b-92a0-7e9113e5869b
  9. I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER

I apdated Yahoo and now my mail is full of facebook messages! I want them GONE NOW AND FOREVER: MY MAIL ACCOUNT IS FULL OF FACEBOOK MESSAGES AND I WANT THEM GONE FOEVER! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-apdated-yahoo-and-now-my-mail-is-full-of/a42d010a-8953-481e-a0a1-3d942c179b0a
  10. I was told my computer was blocked, then I couldn't get facebook or windows live mail so I...

I was told my computer was blocked, then I couldn't get facebook or windows live mail so I...: Your company did a scan and returned my laptop to original settings, can you reverse this? please? as I cannot get back to my icons and desktop reminders etc. I would like it to be returned to what it was like yesterday feb. 22nd The scan was done this a.m. Feb. 23/19...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo error code 8953