E-mail Attachment Dissapears from my Outlook Account When I reply to an E-mail?

Discus and support E-mail Attachment Dissapears from my Outlook Account When I reply to an E-mail? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; E-mail Attachment Dissapears from my Outlook Account When I reply to an E-mail. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JayCapstaff, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:33 AM.

1. JayCapstaff Win User

E-mail Attachment Dissapears from my Outlook Account When I reply to an E-mail.

Can anyone help?

:)

2. Jerry the K Win User

Include attachment in e-mail reply

When I receive an e-mail with an attachment I want to include the original attchment with my reply. Currently, the original e-mail is included but the attachment disappears. I use Outlook.

3. raygo1975 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

E-mail Attachment Dissapears from my Outlook Account When I reply to an E-mail? [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

4. StevenTodd Win User

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

Thema:

1. E-mail Attachment Dissapears from my Outlook Account When I reply to an E-mail? - Similar Threads - mail Attachment Dissapears

2. I'm running Windows Mail Live on windows 10. it's blocking attachments tagged v.3 doc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm running Windows Mail Live on windows 10. it's blocking attachments tagged v.3 doc: I'm running Windows Mail Live on windows 10. it's blocking attachments tagged v.3 doc . I'm told it ( windows Mail?) is obsolete. ant ideas out there?...
  3. Ofice Mail Attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Ofice Mail Attachments: Hello from Ireland: As I can't seem to get any help from the MS Office Crowd, I came here because I always get an answer here! In Office Mail, there seem to be no way to save pictures that are attached to an Email! The answers that I receive from the Office crowd in...
  4. Mail keeps adding spurious PNG attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Mail keeps adding spurious PNG attachments: When I reply to an email, Mail keeps adding spurious PNG files to my messages. They definitely aren't there when I hit "send" or when they're in my outbox, but they are attached to the mail before the recipient gets it. Sometimes I see them in my "Sent" file, but not always;...
  5. are there limits to attachment size in the mail app

in Browsers and Email
    are there limits to attachment size in the mail app: I took two 1600 x 1200, approx. 900K file size photos this morning and tired to email via the mail app, both times it put the psot into the draft folder and said it couldn't send it out because either an email address was wrong or the attachment size was too large. The...
  6. Attachments don't appear in the Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Attachments don't appear in the Mail app: If I try to open an email with an attached image, it just shows up blank. If I open it in another mail program, the image shows up fine. 16266
  7. Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments: Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments. I can attach a file, hit send, but it doesn't show whether it went out and it never comes in. I understand that perhaps some problems with Windows 10 are resolved by connecting Mail and Calendar and Windows 10 with an online...
  8. Windows Live Mail missing attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail missing attachment: I am now running Windows 10 with Windows Live Mail. One of my contacts sent me an email with an attachment (docx) but the attachment did not appear in WLM. It was there on webmail (Virginmedia) and when I forwarded it from there to myself it came through on WLM. Other mail...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App - Forward as Attachment: Maybe I'm missing something obvious but I can't seem to find a "forward as attachment" option in Windows 10 Mail App. I used it extensively in Windows Live Mail. Has the option been removed? 33955
  10. can't download picture attachment windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    can't download picture attachment windows mail app: hello everybody , asslamu A'laikum , i've recently installed windows 10 on my hp laptop , and i'm using mail app alot . in my gmail recieved emails if there is attachment like a photo i can't download it , instead , when i click on the picture thumbnail there is infinity...